Navigation
Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - It's not just a Treat ,It's a Treatment !
It's not just a Treat ,It's a Treatment !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 11:15:30

A nuru massage is a full body to body erotic massage , using a slippery oil/gel the client simply relaxes while I slip and slide all over there bodies Rubbing sensual areas all over the body to create intimacy.
It practically invokes the sensation of sex without activily engaging in intercourse , the full body contact quickly raises the tingling sensations most feel during sex ,
The massage is intimate and when done right unblocks stagnant sexual energy while also being an interesting exotic experience for both.
Relaxing and arousing is the result you get from nuru so it is usually offered in an erotic rather then therapeutic context.

Using my Amory of experience in massage I have customized my treatment by incooperating a variety of techniques such as
Thai massage
Deep tissue
Holistic healing
Chinese cupping therapy
(Currently studying acupressure for targeted pain relief)

To arrive at a treatment that is totally individualized to each client and unique in each session
I use these combinations to tailor the massage towards your personal preference and specific needs.
The blends of techniques are guaranteed to relieve stress and tension and provide pain relief is necessary.
I always ask a few questions before hand to find out what you would like me to focus on &
It's perfectly alright to say everything "lol,

Dont miss out on a chance to enjoy the amplified healing effects of massage on your physical emotional and sexual bodies all in one session,

Massage by Carmen-lex

Where erotic meets effective.

Let's get oiled up XOXO!

Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Re: It's not just a Treat ,It's a Treatment !
Re: It's not just a Treat ,It's a Treatment !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-11 05:46:37

Available this weekend !!
Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Re: It's not just a Treat ,It's a Treatment !
Re: It's not just a Treat ,It's a Treatment !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 09:06:16

Leave the stress of the world behind book an hour 90min or 2hour session with me xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.