Navigation
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - adding to whatsapp
adding to whatsapp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 383
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-03 23:39:08

So just wondering.....you can add just about anyone on whatsapp but if they havent added you to their contacts, then you cannot view their status updates, possibly profile pics etc.

Is it polite to ask an advertiser to add you (lol), so that you can be included in their inner circle?
Some girls do say they send out specials via whatsapp and some say they post naughty status updates etc. But if they are on your whatsapp contact but you not on theirs, you quite likely wont see these.

It isnt nice to pester them requesting services, prices etc if you arent actually going to book (esp if they are in a different province) but would it be rude to ask them to just add you?
Post intended in a light hearted vein - but do share your opinions
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: adding to whatsapp
Re: adding to whatsapp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 749
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-04 07:11:28
Edited: 2021-12-04 07:27:41

Agree in principle.
We often hear complaints about being contacted repeatedly and sps insisting on being phoned.

In my book if your service is good and your price is fair, why make it a secret? Is it like an Arab market where items are nor marked because you are expected to haggle? Can't be because negotiating is as bad as Honesty in politics.

Long story short. I don't care how, be that status or a Pic in your pgs but until there is a way to know the quest will continue.
If you want an example of clear no nonsense detail and proper communication (on this case backed by super duper service). Look here

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Will be interesting to see ladies' responses as I think they often add us anyway. Even if they save us under names like never, maybe, or yes please :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.