Navigation
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Misconceptions
Re: Misconceptions
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 06:52:24

That they are similar as far as attitude, morals, background,and quality are concerned.
Even regarding wittiness, sense of humour and commitment to service.
And it is because of stereotypes and outside prejudice.
Whilst in real life you get so many variations.
And the most super, beautiful friendly ones, thanks for the wonderful hours of fullfillment, companionship and extreme best of times.
Some of the ones that disappointed me, well you are unsucessful because you cannot match the service of your loveable competitors.
Frank the tank
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 08:06:52

Another misconception was that your feelings of guilt and shame will be overwhelming afterwards.That once you are done you will experience a feeling of being a complete loser, and surprise surprise the exact opposite!
Like wow! There is something completely great that can be enjoyed in life.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Misconceptions
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5052
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 08:29:15

When I started out I was probably the most naive women ever, socially,emotionally, mentally, sexually.

Just take the money open your legs, do what needs to be done, forget about it and do it again. Thats what I thought this was gonna be. It is a brainless job. Anyone can open there legs.

Instead I found a whole new world to indulge in and grow in, with genuine experiences and genuine people.

Just opening your legs and taking the money definitely won't get you anywhere in this industry. And it is far from being a brainless job;)

You need to life this live and find enjoyment and seek experiences daily.

Yes this industry is built on the corner stone of sex. But it is a beautiful building with many rooms and views and structural designs that can only be appreciated if you live in this building with the intent to learn and enjoy your stay.

Be it a short stop over or a long stay, take your time to appreciate it all;)

There is no college or uni or book or therapist out there,that can teach you about sex, human behaviour, emotions, mental state, your biology,ect,ect like this industry can.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Misconceptions
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6396
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 09:17:05

Another myth- anybody can be a sexworker, you just have to open your legs. How difficult can it be? WRONG. There is a whole lot of psychology iinvolved. A whole lot of engaging,more than most other jobs. Ask anybody how it compares to non-purple jobs they have done.
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: Misconceptions
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 10:24:28

I'm curious as to why enjoying a session is seen as taboo amongst SP's.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Misconceptions
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 12:55:48
Edited: 2021-11-27 13:03:04

On 2021-11-27 10:24:28 Bobby Z said:
I'm curious as to why enjoying a session is seen as taboo amongst SP's.

Back then you were supposed to get clients in and out asap. If you enjoyed a session you would take too long on a booking and get too friendly with clients.
But I also think venue owners had the misconception that no woman could possibly enjoy the trade.... The same misconception as outside the trade. Remember we still live outside of the purple world and some of our circles are quite conservative in their attitudes and it influences how some ladies think. I also think they have never had good sexual relations in their private lives. I can tell you my bestie will find giving a BJ quite disgusting. I had an awesome booking last Saturday and I saw bestie much later and she said she can see I had awesome sex, she could just see it on my face. (She knows about a fwb thinks I was with him) I have never seen her with that same look. Also people who have awesome sex talk about it, she never does.
Frank the tank
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 13:23:40

One thrilling wish that came true - certainly no misconseption- is the nature of "awesome good sex" to be enjoyed.
Lord Muzz
Lord Muzz - Re: Misconceptions
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 13:43:20

Loving the layered irony of the topic! :)
I think I mostly knew what I was getting into re SP's being different with different rules and attitudes, like IRL, but I didn't expect the number of snakes. Paid my school fees and developed weeding out tactics, without a single Miss conception :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Misconceptions
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-27 16:20:17

That ROAR meant white wg/mg don't see african gents. Have been with a couple of white ladies and with exceptional service. Learned also that once white gents know that a white service provider see black gents they stop going to her, whereas same stupids visit black ladies everyday.

P.S. there are still white ladies who don't see black gents for their own misconceptions
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Misconceptions
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-27 19:03:26

Massage only does not mean massage only.

Size does matter

There are many WG that truly enjoy sex. I was surprised by this.

WG can develop feelings. Did not expect this.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.