Navigation
Godfatha
Godfatha - False rumour/s against me
False rumour/s against me
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-28 00:48:09

I have for some time been aware of a false and malicious rumour being leveled against me by a certain WG (who has also managed to win over the support of some other WGs).

I do not ordinarily entertain nonsense or dignify anarchy with a response, by I feel on this matter, after being quiet for this long, I need to set the record straight, this once.

Someone started a malicious and false rumour that when I book girls, I do not want to use condoms and that I try to trick my way into not using condoms (in particular in the dogstyle position when the girl is looking the other way). This is NOT TRUE, in the many years I have been a punter I HAVE ALWAYS USED condoms during penetrative intercourse, never once have I asked any WG to take the condom off or not to use a condom.

I started punting from the time girls were looked-up in the classifieds of newspapers under the adult entertainment section, before the days when ESA or other platforms properly took off to be the main-players they are today; I have been booking for a long time.

I have been fortunate to meet some incredible women on my long journey, some who have since left the business and are achieving in other things. I have always strived to respect all WGs but unfortunately I have also met some rather unpleasant women who created friction with me , due to:
1. Being money-driven and not caring about the service offering.
2. Some who displayed racial preferences.
3. Had poor hygiene and when told in person of this, they became in-denial and angry.
4. Not respecting my time and would take other calls while I was busy during the session.
5. Who were generally rude and made me feel like they were doing me a favour.
6. Do not want to be given a bad review when they offered a grossly bad service (Of the over 200-300 reviews I have given, I have only given 10 or less bad reviews).

I wish the person or people who are character assassinating me alot of success in their lives, I hope that the day will come in the future whereby they realise the wrongs of their actions.

I know my truth, I am a strong advocate for the use of condoms and will not discuss further on this matter or be drawn into ping-pong conversations after this.

Regards
The Godfatha

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: False rumour/s against me
Re: False rumour/s against me
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-28 00:55:06

Lol. The posts just get funnier these days closer to end of 2021. Ha ha ha ha

"... that I try to trick my way into not using condoms ..."

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: False rumour/s against me
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-28 00:59:54
Edited: 2021-11-28 01:02:03

"...(in particular in the dogstyle position when the girl is looking the other way)..."

She's looking out the window or looking at your wallet :) lmao
NoddyFS
NoddyFS - Re: False rumour/s against me
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-28 05:14:30

On 2021-11-28 00:48:09 Godfatha said:
I have for some time been aware of a false and malicious rumour being leveled against me by a certain WG (who has also managed to win over the support of some other WGs).

I do not ordinarily entertain nonsense or dignify anarchy with a response, by I feel on this matter, after being quiet for this long, I need to set the record straight, this once.

Someone started a malicious and false rumour that when I book girls, I do not want to use condoms and that I try to trick my way into not using condoms (in particular in the dogstyle position when the girl is looking the other way). This is NOT TRUE, in the many years I have been a punter I HAVE ALWAYS USED condoms during penetrative intercourse, never once have I asked any WG to take the condom off or not to use a condom.

I started punting from the time girls were looked-up in the classifieds of newspapers under the adult entertainment section, before the days when ESA or other platforms properly took off to be the main-players they are today; I have been booking for a long time.

I have been fortunate to meet some incredible women on my long journey, some who have since left the business and are achieving in other things. I have always strived to respect all WGs but unfortunately I have also met some rather unpleasant women who created friction with me , due to:
1. Being money-driven and not caring about the service offering.
2. Some who displayed racial preferences.
3. Had poor hygiene and when told in person of this, they became in-denial and angry.
4. Not respecting my time and would take other calls while I was busy during the session.
5. Who were generally rude and made me feel like they were doing me a favour.
6. Do not want to be given a bad review when they offered a grossly bad service (Of the over 200-300 reviews I have given, I have only given 10 or less bad reviews).

I wish the person or people who are character assassinating me alot of success in their lives, I hope that the day will come in the future whereby they realise the wrongs of their actions.

I know my truth, I am a strong advocate for the use of condoms and will not discuss further on this matter or be drawn into ping-pong conversations after this.

Regards
The Godfatha

PS This topic does NOT carry the Godfatha seal of approval.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: False rumour/s against me
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-28 08:23:43

The Godfatha is "rich and acquitted".

Hope you find some peace of mind dear.

@Godfatha....Will you be hanging your punting gear up or continue in this voyage now that you've cleared the air?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.