Kensley - Re: Caught out!
Re: Caught out!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 309
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-24 05:45:16

On 2021-10-31 07:23:38 P64 said:

#PAYBACKTHEMONEY

This lady is the worst. Always see her posting about girls giving girls a bad reputation and how reliable is. Meanwhile she does exactly the same thing.

INTERESTING!!!

I was home when someone told me about this "SO CALLED ACCUSATION"

Sweetheart let's get one thing straight, I don't intend to attack you in the hopes, cause there is certainly no way that you can call me out like this. I know i dont burn bridges. My arrangements are all settled accept for a contemplating aparant freshman who cant choose between im ready and scared.

Well since you have given me Rating i would suppose you know me, id you feel unhappy PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO STATE YOUR CASE, IM HUMAN AND I'M NOT IMMUNE TO ERROT. I WILL DEFINITELY RECTIFY IF IN ANY NEED BE

Kens
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Caught out!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-24 09:30:19

On 2021-10-08 04:36:17 Roxy said:
Yes Roxy talking about respecting clients.Have you ever heard I took someone money and didn't show up for booking never I awalys deliver ask those I fuck every day ,, they will tell you ... Besides I comment when I want too remember this is not 1989 during apartheid. its 2021 darling .enjoy your weekend sweetheart.

So three girls not to visit in a single thread.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Caught out!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-24 09:59:29

On 2021-11-24 05:45:16 Kensley said:
On 2021-10-31 07:23:38 P64 said:

#PAYBACKTHEMONEY

This lady is the worst. Always see her posting about girls giving girls a bad reputation and how reliable is. Meanwhile she does exactly the same thing.

INTERESTING!!!

I was home when someone told me about this "SO CALLED ACCUSATION"

Sweetheart let's get one thing straight, I don't intend to attack you in the hopes, cause there is certainly no way that you can call me out like this. I know i dont burn bridges. My arrangements are all settled accept for a contemplating aparant freshman who cant choose between im ready and scared.

Well since you have given me Rating i would suppose you know me, id you feel unhappy PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO STATE YOUR CASE, IM HUMAN AND I'M NOT IMMUNE TO ERROT. I WILL DEFINITELY RECTIFY IF IN ANY NEED BE

Kens

As someone who has visited you thrice before, I can vouch for your awesome service.
Kensley
Kensley - Re: Caught out!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 310
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-24 12:40:17

@SM kisses to you
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Caught out!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-24 12:59:01

On 2021-10-03 19:34:04 semensquirter said:
Eish...I guess she needed the money to travel!
Report her to ESA office...she should be banned from this site!

LOL so true man.
She must of used his money to book into the upmarket Menlyn hotel as per her post today
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.