Navigation
Licorice
Licorice - How special is a special?
How special is a special?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 10:12:46

Looking at all of these so called black Friday specials and discounts being offered by a number of WGs I cannot help but wonder how some could possibly consider their lowered rates to be special. I once came across a special for dog food at a large chain store promoting a special with big signs and lots of commotion so I bought a couple of bags only to find the same product at my local store at a normal selling price 25 percent cheaper. I have been punting more than 25 years and think I now have enough experience to know what a great punt is. Yesterday I had an awesome 30 min session with the most gorgeous lady imaginable at a standard rate of less than R500 (excl gratuity) and I thought by myself - what justifies a "special" at more than double that rate? Am I missing something?
JustMike
JustMike - Re: How special is a special?
Re: How special is a special?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1054
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 10:42:05

Agreed.
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: How special is a special?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-23 12:02:41

Keep an eye on my "Black Friday Deals"...i think they will count as specials...
Licorice
Licorice - Re: How special is a special?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-23 12:47:01

No problem with your "specials" what so ever Vicky

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.