Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Jip it is silly season again .;)
Jip it is silly season again .;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4856
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 07:09:24

Tinsel and decorations everywhere!!!

Where has the time gone?

This year has passed between a blurr of cocks and orgasms. Between quiet days and busy days. Between paying bills and working hard. Between stressing and not stressing. Between laughter and tears.;)

It just managed to slip away hardly noticed. One day becoming the next. One week becoming the next. One month becoming the next. And here we are less than two months away from. Christmas and a new year.

And somewhere along the line I realised I am definitely not having enough fun;) I realised this after I had a stunning out call appointment the other day!

So I am gonna have my very own silly season New years count down...;)

There is 9 weeks left to new years so here is my silly count down offer .

Out call-All night sessions up to 12 hours for just R3000. all incl.
This offer will be valid for the next 8 weeks.

At the end of the 8 weeks I will put all the names of the gentlemen that booked all nights in the 8 weeks into a hat and draw 1 name.

Who will then get a free all night appointment to celebrate the New year!!

#I will record the draw and send it to everyone (via any communication channel they choose)that did book all nights between now and then. Just so there is transparency. And just so no one gets to know each other's names I will give every guy a unique number for the draw..maybe something like.. NY02.

So let the silly season count down begin..

PS: I like wine and love cocks and can't wait to meet you.. ;)

Xxx
L

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Jip it is silly season again .;)
Re: Jip it is silly season again .;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4861
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-27 09:18:12

Now I can't wait to see if any of the enquiries actually turns into a name put in the hat.;)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Jip it is silly season again .;)
Re: Jip it is silly season again .;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4969
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-15 13:08:00

4 names added to the hat so far... ;)

1 gentleman booked because of this thread and 3 others that never saw this thread an booked normal paid sessions, I thought it just fair to add them to the hat aswell.

Gents please check your pm or whatsup( if I have permission to contact u via whatsup u will get your code over whatsup)

Xxx
L

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.