Navigation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - What are your thoughts on the Metaverse?
What are your thoughts on the Metaverse?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2384
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-14 15:06:20

The potential of this for the ladies would be phenomenal. Reduced risk.

https://youtu.be/RgJwPco3wew

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: What are your thoughts on the Metaverse?
Re: What are your thoughts on the Metaverse?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4958
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-14 16:41:41

This technology would have been amazing during hardlock down with the pandemic as people would have felt less disconnected, being able to "live" in an alternative space.

It would be heaps of fun to add to what we now call "online services" and that's where I would like it to end.

Most punt for emotional & physical interaction and replacing it with virtual interaction is just not the same.

Yes my avatar can be giving your avatar a Bj or kiss your avatar softly in the neck, what will that mean for you as a living breathing phycical person. I don't think it will ever be the same no matter how that technology evolves.

We need to feel the warmth of a hand or the coolness of bum. You need to feel someone's breath in your neck an the wetness of their mouth when kissing, phycical sensations that can't be replicated.

( Or can it) I was just was just remembering that movie..the name escapes me now... Love was illegal..was still the song that played... Two people with head sets having virtual sex.. hehehe..remember back then thinking that could be fun..

I do agree that shopping trips to the virtual mall will be fun, as I won't have to get in my car and sit in traffic and shopping will be less stressful as there won't be anyone trying to snatch my purse or a cashier with attitude.

But I for one won't be breaking my legs to "get connected" lol

Churchill
Churchill - Re: What are your thoughts on the Metaverse?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-14 17:52:23

Trans humanism.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: What are your thoughts on the Metaverse?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2102
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-14 19:08:58

Zuckerberg has already destroyed one generation and encouraged the entire human race to always look down at a device. Now he wants you to WEAR that device. FUCK NO!
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: What are your thoughts on the Metaverse?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 293
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-14 19:42:55

something about holding an actual women, feeling her, touching her, kissing her nothing can replace it. not even a billionaires new toy
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: What are your thoughts on the Metaverse?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-15 06:30:26

YES to oraljim and YES to buzzy64!

I call bullshit on crap like that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.