Navigation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Fake private investigator
Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2337
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:56:54

I still think if she used the app, it could have helped. Autocorrect, can pick up the bad words for you. Never post in anger. Always be calm and collective. Take deep breaths, and relax. Do that about 24 times and then start
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2099
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:59:58

On 2021-11-11 15:56:54 AnthonyEdwards said:
Always be calm and collective.

LOL you just hit one of my biggest linguistic pet peeves :) It's "calm and collectED"!
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2195
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 16:02:06

On 2021-11-11 15:40:06 AnthonyEdwards said:
It makes me proud

Haaaaahahaha. You are very easy to please
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6343
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 16:12:15
Edited: 2021-11-11 16:17:02

Autocorrect, can pick up the bad words for you. Never post in anger. Always be calm and collective. Take deep breaths, and relax. Do that about 24 times and then start

Couldn't agree more about not posting in haste or when angry, it never goes down well on the forum.

Pity autocorrect cannot punctuate too. Writing things out and thinking about what you write and slowing it down with punctuation, can often clarify the situation. Any therapist or counsellor recommend it.... and for good reason.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9017
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 16:31:59

On 2021-11-11 15:38:29 oraljim said:
On 2021-11-11 10:39:26 Kimmylee said: I am so glad your mirror is very reflective and you clearly see how you really look. Respect you say? You failed to respect her what makes you think you can respect me?

I am prepared to entertain the notion of respecting you because:
a) Your communication has been clear, concise, thought out and respectful. Absolutely none of her communication has been any of those things.
b) I respect you because you are prepared to enter into a debate, not just hurl abuse and insults if anyone doesn't agree with you.
c) You haven't threatened to take out adverts posting my or anyone else's number with the express intention of causing grief and trouble.
d) You haven't made any death threats to anyone that I have seen.

People behave differently, and thus deserve different treatment. I thus rationally, and CORRECTLY treat her differently to the way I treat you, because she BEHAVES differently. How are you unable to see that?

Our notion can continue and be rolled over to another topic as many times as we entertain each other Sir. You're most welcome with open arms.

I am not unable to see anything. When I said let her be. Most people wanted to change her structure. All I was saying was do not change anything. If no lesson has been learnt so far then I don't know.

As you can now see the results. Someone who knew the real story, the accused or the victim came with evidence to prove their innocence and/or point out allegations. We shouldn't mess around with these kind of things and think we're better than anybody else.

Now you have GMs having a huge celebration...lol. Like really...Hayikhona!
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9018
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 16:36:13

I still think if she used the app, it could have helped. Autocorrect, can pick up the bad words for you. Never post in anger. Always be calm and collective. Take deep breaths, and relax. Do that about 24 times and then start

It wouldn't of helped at all because Baiden Jr came forward with his incriminating evidence. Your suggestion of an App to her served no purpose at all...Sorry....lol
Mercury
Mercury - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 08:15:15

Guys all of u I can hear u oralgim as a black pearl just live me alone ur the cause all this why dont u tell them did u told everything or tell them wat sort u,pls live me alone u and ur boyfriend and ur fake private investigator black pearl wen are u going to stop,pls leave me alone, I am better I dont send u things inbox and public act like I am the better one noo I won't allow it to be controlled of my body ,me and we did double u came out with the story of ur wite told the wrote a bad on me didn't u do that black pearl back off ,I still saying u can call me old bitch mad woman but i am tell the world the truth pls live me alone
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2196
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 08:37:13

On 2021-11-12 08:15:15 Mercury said:
,me and we did double

Almost impossible

Yet......Im being moderated (agaaaain) by ESA. Thanks ESA.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.