BigBoyCPT - Who is up for the Challenge
Who is up for the Challenge
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 08:31:11
Edited: 2021-11-02 08:32:42

Good morning,

So I have done this twice before many years ago and really enjoyed it. I am looking for a lady that is preferably in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town who has well manicured hands, knows how to give a toe curling handjob and has the upper arm "stamina" to go with it.

The Challenge! I will book you for an hour, we can start with a 10 minute relaxing massage/back tickle and then for the remaining 50 minutes i want you to, by means of handjob, blowjob or tittyfuck only, to make me cum, over and over again without any long break in between. The record is 4 and this was about 5 years ago. If you can equalise or better that, in return i will book you for an hour once a week for a month.

Are YOU up for the challenge?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Who is up for the Challenge
Re: Who is up for the Challenge
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4888
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 14:26:04

I ain't in the southern suburbs but if you up for a visit to the other side of Capetown...I am based in Boston.;)

Magical hot oil hand fucks awaits you;)

I can play with cocks for hours.. I do not get tired!

As a bonus . Deep sensual blow jobs and soft full boobs to hug that cock.;)

We can up the stakes a bit for a first visit...seeing that you will have to travel a bit, and we all know cpt guys hate traveling further than 10/15 kms;)

Call me if you think you can stand a little road trip to get some awesome hand fucks....;)

Xxx
L

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.