Navigation
dan.man
dan.man - Venue
Venue
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 19:43:45

I honestly prefer a club to visiting a girl at her private venue. I hate the 5 phone calls one needs to make before you get into the gate. Sometimes I look at a profile and say this is the one, only to be put off by the communication. Back to square one. Then one does not know how well you will gel with the other party (or they with you)
You can walk into a club, pay the entry fee and walk straight out if you not happy.....chat to the ladies and get a feel(idea of) before you commit. On the downside a lot of clubs are not as clean as private venues, but you won't make the same mistake twice. I prefer to punt at night anyway.
Unusualsituation
Unusualsituation - Re: Venue
Re: Venue
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 08:16:49

I again prefer the private venue over a club. I have never been to a club, but it's in my mind that I will be judged from the moment I walk in, which I know is not true.
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Venue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 277
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 08:21:28

I have a private venue... I'll show you a whole different experience if you're keen ;)
Muzz
Muzz - Re: Venue
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 09:02:20

@dan I only do outcalls. No venues or private residences. I book 2hrs, meet at the hotel bar where I live, have a chat over a drink, and we decide whether to take it further. Some have worked out, some haven't, but it's on my turf and I have no anxiety about going to an unfamiliar place. :) but that's just me :)
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Venue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6299
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 09:06:16

It's a case of different strokes and what one is comfortable with, whether client or wg.
The club scene was never for me. I thrive best in a more intimate, one-to-one setting. Obviously my regulars tend to be in the same boat. I love that I can extend or go overtime without the hassle of having to get done on because someone else needs the room or being fined for going overtime. If a client wants to go to lunch after a booking and I have time, I can go.
Some ladies need the buzz of a more social setting and like the structure a venue gives. Guys know not to go overtime. There is safety in numbers and something many do not realise- this business can be very isolating and lonely at times. So having ladies around suits them and satisfies that need. I need lots of alone time and I don't think I want to be surrounded by people all the time.
The one isn't necessarily better than the other, it just appeals to different people differently.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.