Navigation
jasimo
jasimo - Incentives and Fantasies
Incentives and Fantasies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 864
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 13:45:25

OK...hang in there as this post may be a bit longer.

Over the last year and even before I have often considered what makes on punt. When I was younger it was about an desire to get some leg over and as I got older it was about the fantasy.

Along the road many fantasies came around and about and I realized that unless I take action they will just remain unfulfilled dreams.

Working from home in these strange times it is sometimes hard to get someone to meet and make these a reality...but there are fantasy role plays I still want to live out.

These are not over the top but seeing as I am a paying client/punter I guess I can demand some attention to detail.

Speaking to a lady on the site she gave me a good idea that I think I will implement.

Going forward if I post or share a fantasy/role play idea I will pay the fee but add an incentive.

I will award marks for attention to detail, the experience, punctuality (as time is money and I have to slot a play session in between meetings) quality of outfit and then pay an incentive.

If I award say 5 points out of 10 an incentive of R250 will be paid as a tip. If on the other hand I award 8 points I would pay an incentive of R400 (8 points * R50)

Fantasies and role plays keeps one going and lingerie is a tad more expensive than the underwear at Jet or Pep. Time is money but I am sure an incentive may just lead to more interest....

It would be interesting to hear from the ladies.....

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Incentives and Fantasies
Re: Incentives and Fantasies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 14:47:14

Well if I was in PTA and not in CPT I would certainly have given this a go. ;)

A little bonus based on performance and execution of the fantasy seems like a dare to me...hehehe

Hope you get a lot of PM's

Xxx
L

PS: This is a true gentleman ladies..I can highly recommend.

jasimo
jasimo - Re: Incentives and Fantasies
Re: Incentives and Fantasies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 867
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 14:37:21

In one of the other threads on Fetishes I posted a scenario of a role play with a naughty PA. That made me think a bit and I reached out to a few ladies.

Some were polite in declining, some never replied but I managed to secure a booking and today my naughty PA rocked up and played her role perfectly. It was a load of fun and I decided to tip her afterwards.

Unexpected, not asked for but a tip for the smiles and the effort she put in.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.