Navigation
Lizaan
Lizaan - 18 naughty video's....
18 naughty video's....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2644
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 05:31:03

Morning gents, may you have a blessed day. I have 18 video's for sale, all for r300.
Anal with cum on the bum x2
Pussy grinding x2
Bj with cum in mouth
Pussy pump
Fingering myself
Foot job
Penis erlargement
Sex with Creampie
Toys and some more naughty video's xoxo
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 18 naughty video's....
Re: 18 naughty video's....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1540
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 05:52:33
Edited: 2021-10-13 05:53:05

On 2021-10-13 05:31:03 Lizaan said:
Morning gents, may you have a blessed day. I have 18 video's for sale, all for r300.
Anal with cum on the bum x2
Pussy grinding x2
Bj with cum in mouth
Pussy pump
Fingering myself
Foot job
Penis erlargement
Sex with Creampie
Toys and some more naughty video's xoxo

We should come up with cool titles for these videos. Let's make it exciting for the people who want to buy them.

These are my suggestions.

*Anal bum cum 1
*Anal cum bum 2 The sequel ~ where will it land?
*Pussy grinder
*Pussy grinder returns
*Explosive BJ
*Revenge of the pussy pump
*Lizzfinger or JizzFinger
*Furious Foot Job
*Penizilla
*South African Cream Pie
*Toyz Story

Maybe the punters or ladies can chip in and help.

Comment below with your suggestions
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1544
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 07:45:31

Where are all the creative brains this morning?

Let's up this a notch, I will sponsor R10 towards the winner of the best title's next punt.

I just thought of another few.

*Cum another day
*The Dark Knight Rises
*Up!
*Deep Impact
*Stop! Or My Mom Will make you Shoot
*Fire Down Below
*In too deep
*Jaws
*James and the giant peach
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: 18 naughty video's....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2646
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 08:22:29

Hi babe why don't you start your own thread please if I wanted to name my video's I would have done so, but thanks for the laugh xoxo
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1545
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 08:44:35
Edited: 2021-10-13 08:45:26

You're welcum Ma'am.

I guess very little thought is put into marketing strategies. If you want someone to buy something make it seem interesting, something these horny stressed out punters would want to put their hard earned money into, something they will appreciate, even add some humor if you have to, not like you doing them a favor by selling them the videos. What makes you stand out and be the niche in the market?

You are competing with people who are selling 64 videos for R50 more. How do you make it more enticing so you get the sale? How do you show the quality of your content is unique, beautiful and worth the cash that is going to be spent

I do apologize for thinking I was helping you with an idea where punters and ladies can come up with cool titles for you. In turn bumping your thread for you instead of the desperate and boring "... Bump" and then "bump again..." or having to start multiple threads of the same thing.

I am a bit disappointed that you didn't see it the way that I thought. I guess it's hard to find good help these days, I take it that you don't need my help, so I will move on from your profile.

Consider this my last free bump...
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: 18 naughty video's....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2648
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 10:43:32

Anthony babe I didn't once said anything about the titles or your help I said you must start your own thread then you can name the videos. Please don't go and coment on other ladies threads that you tried and helped a lady but she didn't want the help. I will not be intimidated by you or your comments, please I am here to promote my video's and to premote myself when I am able to work again. I really don't have the stenght to feel more stressed than I am already are. But anyway thanks for the help. I hope everyone is having a good day

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.