Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....how "lover's " should be
....how "lover's " should be
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-17 13:25:12

I could not imagine not "loving" him.

With every touch, every stroke of my hand.
With every intake of my breathe, that manly clean-shaven muskiness.

He felt like my lover and I wanted to feel like his. I wanted us to feel familiar in our nakedness yet, the excitement of the unknown to make every nerve in our bodies zing in anticipation of wondering what the adventure might be.

From feeling for the gentleness of an engaging manly firmness to a surrender needy of a shameless seductress ....from so-called "lovemaking" to a serious "fuck"....never sex for, a term cold without engagement or satisfaction...was not the aim.

That "rub up " against each other...the feeling of flesh on flesh...my nipples on his chest, his hands on my bum...his hardness pressed into my tummy.

To yield my mouth to his in the softest yet most passionate of kisses and feel as if nothing could be better than that

....only to realise when all senses engage and surrender to each other....it can only get better.

It can only become a sexsensual adventure of how "lovers" should be....Exploring, engaging and surrendered.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.