Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Caught Something
Re: Caught Something
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-02 10:25:21

On 2021-08-31 14:03:52 Ageless said:
........ if you have a hot doctor like I do. Just go see her and remind her to warm up her bloody hands this time.....

Please share your doctor's address and number, im getting to that stage where I need to go for check-up
AnalFarmer
AnalFarmer - Re: Caught Something
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 10:39:11

On 2021-09-02 10:20:01 KICKASS said:
On 2021-09-02 09:51:59 AnalFarmer said: I think its Herpes is the end of the world for me?

Anal farmer lmao classic

Its best you see a doctor the only thing guys are serious about on here is punting.

I cant be the first one to catch something in the purple world people have been here for more than 10 years and I for about 2 months with those stats alone I can tell there is more than me.

but Herpes has to be the worst thing to catch as a newbie. :(
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-02 11:34:07

On 2021-09-02 10:39:11 AnalFarmer said:
On 2021-09-02 10:20:01 KICKASS said: On 2021-09-02 09:51:59 AnalFarmer said: I think its Herpes is the end of the world for me?

Anal farmer lmao classic

Its best you see a doctor the only thing guys are serious about on here is punting.

I cant be the first one to catch something in the purple world people have been here for more than 10 years and I for about 2 months with those stats alone I can tell there is more than me.

but Herpes has to be the worst thing to catch as a newbie. :(

Although not a 100% bulletproof theory, rates way tooo low in comparison to going rate for area should also worry a punter. Just general hygiene of place, general body & pussy/crotch odour of the SP may also give you odd pointers to be gravely worried (if uncomfortable I leave) or if you remotely suspect you were exposed to something please rush to a DR.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Caught Something
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4972
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 11:43:13

It's not even 0%. Some off the filthiest people I know also happen to be the richest and vice versa.

Money/price is no guage of hygiene or service.

Use common sense, and other senses like sight, smell, and even sound. It will serve you better.

Anyway, seriously go see a doc. Rather find out for certain and get the necessary treatment or you'll be stressing daily until you do.

N4P
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-02 11:59:53

On 2021-09-02 11:43:13 Need4Passion said:
It's not even 0%. Some off the filthiest people I know also happen to be the richest and vice versa.

Use common sense, and other senses like sight, smell, and even sound. It will serve you better.

Anyway, seriously go see a doc. Rather find out for certain and get the necessary treatment or you'll be stressing daily until you do.

N4P

I always respect your opinion N4P but I beg to differ here. An SP charging say R200 (have seen this) when her area/race or whatever peers are say around the R1000 must get you a little worried, yes her body her rate gospel. Not to say one will not catch anything from the R1k+ team but if you later notice you caught something from the R200 team you will think of nothing but to assume "you got what you paid for".

I would get that almost new looking BMW 3 series with 40,000km on the clock being sold for R50k checked out before buying it. As you said common sense would spell "Doesn't look right" upfront - is all I am saying.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Caught Something
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2637
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 14:02:28

On 2021-09-02 11:59:53 JayDeeGee said:
On 2021-09-02 11:43:13 Need4Passion said: It's not even 0%. Some off the filthiest people I know also happen to be the richest and vice versa.

N4P

I always respect your opinion N4P but I beg to differ here. An SP charging say R200 (have seen this) when her area/race or whatever peers are say around the R1000 must get you a little worried, yes her body her rate gospel. Not to say one will not catch anything from the R1k+ team but if you later notice you caught something from the R200 team you will think of nothing but to assume "you got what you paid for".

I would get that almost new looking BMW 3 series with 40,000km on the clock being sold for R50k checked out before buying it. As you said common sense would spell "Doesn't look right" upfront - is all I am saying.

@JDG

Jip sometimes yo good to be true, but want to state I have been with ladies where price ranges between R500 to R5000, and never had a problem with anyone.

I don't want to generalise but you more prone to get it from "padkos" than from ladies on esa irrespective their price.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Caught Something
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4974
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 16:40:08

On 2021-09-02 11:59:53 JayDeeGee said:
On 2021-09-02 11:43:13 Need4Passion said: It's not even 0%. Some off the filthiest people I know also happen to be the richest and vice versa.

N4P

Okay okay. If you talking R200 punts I agree with you but we don't have those here man. That's a different league of wgs and areas that I don't think many of us venture in this dodgy area. More than diseases, the areas alone as you mentioned are usually risky enough. The padkos as @Kooni mentioned.

Whenever I've seen extremely low prices here that I've taken up, it has always been with much higher priced girls really offering an awesome special and their hygiene literally has been second to none, and I am talking about a few that have made top 10 previously and in it now even. These girls definitely can't be put in the 'padkos' bucket because they offered low prices.

N4P
Dante78
Dante78 - Re: Caught Something
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 19:48:23

On 2021-08-31 14:09:59 Ageless said:
Knowing your body is paramount.
For example at my age I am quite happy that my bodily functions are still working well.

I can't complain that at exactly 05h30 I have a soul satisfying well built up piss and that at exactly 05h35 I have my daily crap.
My problem is that I can't remember to set my alarm clock to wake up in time for either of these events

This is hilarious.
Dante78
Dante78 - Re: Caught Something
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 19:50:10

On 2021-08-31 13:15:05 AnalFarmer said:
How does one know when they have caught something? Orally or otherwise?

Once are certain you have caught something, would it not be the responsible thing to advise us who to stay away from?
I understand this is a sensitive issue.
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Caught Something
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 313
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-04 21:35:51

U think this is funny. Check out his next post on the forum

client.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.