Navigation
ThelastRonin
ThelastRonin - Sometimes dreams are funny
Sometimes dreams are funny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-01 07:12:16

You were the one on my mind.. So I gave you a call. As you answered I began to smile as I heard your sweet soft voice, we chatted about a few random topics, but your sound makes me grin from ear to ear.

We agree to meet up and I still am grinning from ear to ear as now I not only hear the voice but see gorgeous smile before me. My heart flutters as we begin to talk again. You invited me in and offered me a seat and some coffee. I smiled and said yes please thanks. A few moments later as you are busy with the coffee. With her back faced towards me I guide my hands around her waist kissing her shoulder and moving towards her neck. She turns around and faces me I begin to make my way to her lips.

Our lips locked and the sparks flew as the electricity filled the room as time stood still. And in that moment the planets felt aligned and all was right in the world. We danced to song on the radio and it felt like this moment would last forever.

You then jumped into my arms and you jumped into my arms while I carried you and we gazed into each other's eyes. Things began to get heated as you unbuttoned my shirt and I lifted that cute T shirt that I loved seeing you in. She wore this cute black laced bra which I gently guided off of her shoulders. My belt and pants came off quickly now as she gave me kisses and nibbles down my chest down to my stomach. She knew she was turning me on with every move, every carress, every kiss. She gave me a cheeky lick from my shaft to the tip placing the tip in her mouth. She gave a naughty smile and said "hmm I love the way you taste..." with hungry eyes gazing at me

It was at this moment when I woke up.... Even I was come on brain... Really... Really
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Sometimes dreams are funny
Re: Sometimes dreams are funny
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9100
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-01 07:53:11

Wet wipes at the bedside would help!...LOL
ThelastRonin
ThelastRonin - Re: Sometimes dreams are funny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-02 07:44:25

Haha! Exactly! I haven't punted in a long while.. Guess my brain is telling me something.. Lol
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Sometimes dreams are funny
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11926
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-02 08:03:49

On 2021-10-01 07:53:11 semensquirter said:
Wet wipes at the bedside would help!...LOL

Sponsored by the SSS .. lol
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Sometimes dreams are funny
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-02 08:23:56

Don't you wish you could go back to sleep just to finish the dream?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sometimes dreams are funny
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-02 09:13:30

On 2021-10-01 07:12:16 ThelastRonin said:

the electricity filled the room

You dreamt about Eskom. That is funny.
ThelastRonin
ThelastRonin - Re: Sometimes dreams are funny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-02 12:07:50

On 2021-10-02 08:23:56 Bbw Nadia said:
Don't you wish you could go back to sleep just to finish the dream?

Always!! But that never happens :(

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.