Navigation
seanc
seanc - Re: What Do Men Want??
Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 11:43:34

Sometimes I would want an unrushed GFE and at other times a massage that starts off with me running My hands all over her whilst she relaxes and then teasing, body slides and a hand job and BJ or more.

After climax then a proper thigh, let and foot massage till I'm blissfully drooling in relaxation.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What Do Men Want??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-30 11:58:39

Are you looking for advice as an SP or advice in your personal life? Because those are two completely different things. Speaking for myself at least, what I want from here is the unrealistic, hence the willingness to pay for it. Whereas being in a real relationship with another human as flawed as you are does require some compromise, and that may sometimes have to spill over to the bedroom. Monogamy is hard friends!

Assuming the former, my fantasy SP (with the obvious etiquette, safety, and hygiene prerequisites in place):
- High engagement and high level of attention towards me. I should feel like I'm the only guy in the world who matters to you during our time.

- Free flowing and impulsive. Our bodies and energy should be feeding off one another like it's dancing, we should be doing what's right at that moment. This is literally how my first anal and rimming experiences came about! And these are both things I've only experienced in this world. I've never been "into" anal, but a regular got so turned on during a sesh that she suggested it. Similarly, my first rimming experience wasn't discussed, girl just went for it and saw I liked it.

- LOTS of kissing and lots of touching. There's that Velvet Underground song about some guy who had his hands all over his girlfriend "like he's an octopus", and that's me! I'm very handsy and feelsy, can't get turned on if I'm not exploring every inch of your body.

- Submission! I know what turns me on, so let me lead the way. Whatever formula you have to get your other customers off probably isn't enough for me ;)
Rachel
Rachel - Re: What Do Men Want??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 404
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 20:49:34

MSfun
MSfun - Re: What Do Men Want??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 20:53:08

On 2021-05-28 22:21:34 SNL said:
I want to pay for sex/services offered without feeling like I paid for sex/services offered

Wow - this quotation could become timeless!

You're right - this is the ultimate punting experience.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.