Navigation
Sylvia
Sylvia - durbs umlanga
durbs umlanga
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 18:08:06

this has to be the worst place for load shedding. off two hours every day and night. Cant wait to get bak to jhb. Yes we have it there too but certainly not every day. and yes four hours at a time but it def aint like this here. Hotels i guess are fine. but apartments are not in for good time.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: durbs umlanga
Re: durbs umlanga
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1117
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 19:40:34

On 2021-06-02 18:08:06 Sylvia said:
this has to be the worst place for load shedding. off two hours every day and night. Cant wait to get bak to jhb. Yes we have it there too but certainly not every day. and yes four hours at a time but it def aint like this here. Hotels i guess are fine. but apartments are not in for good time.

It has become every day here too, and you have to deal with the cold, so you need to light a fire and chill. Maybe you could use the time effectively with some candles, flowers, etc. and make a special rate for a client or two to book you and make you smile during those hours
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: durbs umlanga
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2594
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 19:54:28

AINT easy as i hate the cold with passion. i cannot entertain gents whe it is cold and no heater. never mind candles and dont have fire which of course would be very nice. nothing like a fire doing the chores. lol. getting worse in this country. brit passport big help and no load shedding there.....ever. But and theres the big But. say no more.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: durbs umlanga
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2596
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 20:02:43

wow how fucking generous they are. one minute earlier than expected to come back on. thanks eskom.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: durbs umlanga
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11073
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 21:17:47

And here i was planning to come over,sometime next week unfortunately i cant come.i hate being in the dark,in Melrose its a once off thing.i was surprised about it yesterday,the only time we have electricity problems is when there is faults.But not loadshedding,that happens once in a while
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: durbs umlanga
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1123
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 21:33:20

On 2021-06-02 19:54:28 Sylvia said:
AINT easy as i hate the cold with passion. i cannot entertain gents whe it is cold and no heater. never mind candles and dont have fire which of course would be very nice. nothing like a fire doing the chores. lol. getting worse in this country. brit passport big help and no load shedding there.....ever. But and theres the big But. say no more.

Body heat does wonders, besides, Durbs is way hotter than Joburg, you dont even need a heater

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.