Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-01 22:23:07

Be prepared for some people looking for freebies[/QUOTE]

Actually no one has tried. I remember his profile pic and things we spoke about if he contacts me, I'll know immediately. Have a scary good memory
Curt
Curt - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2299
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 22:30:50

Too much to mention. But old news for me.

Lesson learned..
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-01 22:51:17

@Arizona. Yes, agree with you. About six weeks ago a regular of mine (not anymore) phoned, checking whether I'm available. I was, he ask how much money should he withdraw at the ATM on his way here for me and we agreed on an amount. He arrived, stayed for several hours of which my longest break was half a cigarette. I really worked him the entire time. Never bothered to ask cash upfront, thinking he's got the money... Morning comes and he picks up his wallet and tells me he's only got R500 with him, he'll send me the balance. Gave me the R500, silly trusting me didn't count (yes, it was short). To date I'm still waiting for the balance. I've given up ( I knew that morning already he had no intention to pay), blocked him (TIRED of the excuses) and wrote the money of as school fees. Very expensive lesson learned
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 05:42:09

On 2021-05-31 08:26:17 batman23 said:
So lessons learned.
1. Never pay upfront, I don't pay a doctor or mechanic up front so why would you any other in person service.
2. Never fall for the "next time" promise bs.
3. And unfortunately, never help out. 99 percent of the time the so called reasons or thing help is needed with is a lie. A punter doesn't go to a random wg and asks for help so why the other way around.

Because of a very simple and logic approach to service provider and customer, I have 3 regular wg's that I will eft in advance, and sometimes days in advance. Or on more occasion than not I will eft after I've left.

For the time I'm with one of them, I'm the most amazing man on earth and get adored etc. And they are the sexiest woman I've ever seen.
And I know that after I leave, that service provider doesn't give me a second thought and vice versa. It's a job and a transaction.

I'm glad to say that I learnt from my earlier payments. Recently blocked and deleted three different sps who asked for money. I didn't even provide a response to their question.

I just thought to myself, I have enough problems of my own, I am not going to add one more.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 06:20:11
Edited: 2021-06-02 06:29:05

Yip, us wgs have paid school fees too. Guys going way over time and only got paid for an hour.
Regulars not having enough money and will eft....that was the last I saw them and still waiting for my money. One transaction the guy changed the code of the payment before I could draw . Now these guys would probably make a big hoo-haa if I were to contact them, not that I could. They blocked me I am just too nice. I know who they are, where they work, etc. I would have been worried if I were them. They just knew I wouldnt do anything. One actually came back a year later. When I answered I made as if nothing was wrong. He arrived and I asked for money upfront. And told him this is for the transaction he reversed. He knew bettee thhan to play dumb with me or deny it.Now for the current booking he obviously didn't have more cash. Well I had to settle for an eft but he caught such a skrik I knew he wouldnt reverse it.
He still comes to me and I have never mentioned it agaim Always pays cash upfront. I informed him what I could have done if I wasn't nice Nadia.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1168
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 06:55:19

On 2021-06-01 22:51:17 Gretchen said:
@Arizona. Yes, agree with you. About six weeks ago a regular of mine (not anymore) phoned, checking whether I'm available. I was, he ask how much money should he withdraw at the ATM on his way here for me and we agreed on an amount. He arrived, stayed for several hours of which my longest break was half a cigarette. I really worked him the entire time. Never bothered to ask cash upfront, thinking he's got the money... Morning comes and he picks up his wallet and tells me he's only got R500 with him, he'll send me the balance. Gave me the R500, silly trusting me didn't count (yes, it was short). To date I'm still waiting for the balance. I've given up ( I knew that morning already he had no intention to pay), blocked him (TIRED of the excuses) and wrote the money of as school fees. Very expensive lesson learned

What an asshole!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.