Liza
Liza - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2294
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 18:11:15

On 2021-05-31 17:37:20 Sloppy Poppy said:
On 2021-05-31 11:15:13 KICKASS said: The only thing they will get jealous about is the fact that u not giving them money. O wait I might have a solution to ur problem book the other ladies at the venue in order not to hurt ur favorite wg IL go in ur place then report back to you problem solved.

I fully agree with you otherwise her life can be so much at risk from other jealous wg talking from experience

And @Liza you deserve bells.....

Thanks my fellow Queen. It goes both ways. A jealous client is out the door. I will cock block him once he gets demanding. I see plenty gentlemen and no matter how much money he spend on me I don't cancel a client to fit another in because he tip better.

Also men love variety. That's why this industry is alive.
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 505
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 20:48:35

Jealousy amongst girls working at a venue is a very common thing. And also girls working privately for that matter. .
Especially if a prettier and younger girl suddenly starts working there and starts attracting the 'regulars' away from them.

It is the main reason why some punters, myself included, do not review some of the girls they see. My visits to other girls are regularly tracked by my reviews and I get the 3rd degree when I visit them again.

A very popular girl I was seeing regularly now refuses to see me because I saw one of her arch-enemies.

Another girl working at a popular massage venue sent me a 'dear Johnny' the other day, saying that she thought we had a special connection, now that I have seen another girl at the same venue, it's best I don't see her again.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11326
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 21:01:07

Panty_Dropper .. we should exchange some t-shirts ;)
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1045
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 22:59:54

On 2021-05-31 20:48:35 Panty_Dropper said:
Jealousy amongst girls working at a venue is a very common thing. And also girls working privately for that matter. .
Especially if a prettier and younger girl suddenly starts working there and starts attracting the 'regulars' away from them.

It is the main reason why some punters, myself included, do not review some of the girls they see. My visits to other girls are regularly tracked by my reviews and I get the 3rd degree when I visit them again.

A very popular girl I was seeing regularly now refuses to see me because I saw one of her arch-enemies.

Another girl working at a popular massage venue sent me a 'dear Johnny' the other day, saying that she thought we had a special connection, now that I have seen another girl at the same venue, it's best I don't see her again.

They don't own you, Your reviews are important to the community. I agree with what Liza says. It's easier and better off to move on to another lady. I have experienced when wg's go cuckoo, you have to write them off and completely cut them out of your life. Wipe the hard drive.

Start fresh with someone decent and worthwhile. The lesson is you know what you don't want in life
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 23:02:47

On 2021-05-31 08:26:15 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Just book another girl.

You have no obligation to the one you're currently seeing. Do you think that she turns away other guys because you're her regular?

Word.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.