Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Bad market for our business;why ladies
Bad market for our business;why ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2020
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 19:37:21

Prostitute & Bogus Cops Blackmail Durbanite: Randburg - Gauteng

A Durban man on a work trip to Gauteng is being extorted for large sums of money after engaging the services of a sex worker in Randburg last week (Thursday 20/05/2021).

The man contacted Reaction Unit South Africa (RUSA) seeking assistance after the prostitute and several men identifying themselves as Police Officers from Randburg SAPS threatened to pitch up at his residence In Kwazulu Natal if they were not paid.

The complainant informed Reaction Officers that he was seeking protection believing that he might be harmed or murdered. He informed Officers that whilst on a work trip, he had booked into a hotel and searched the internet for woman offering sexual services. He eventually settled on a Indian female who arrived at his room and charged him R2800 in cash. After paying up, the woman & the complainant shared a few drinks and engaged in a conversation regarding their personal & work lives. The man further added that he undressed but did not engage in sexual activity with the female, explaining that a mixture of alcohol and medication he had consumed had made him sick. He attempted to get a refund but the sex worker declined and left the hotel.

The man said that since the incident he received several calls from the woman and three (3) different men identifying themselves as Police Officers (picture 5) who attempted to extort monies from him ranging between R500 to R3500. He was threatened with exposure on the internet, assault, attack on his family and confrontation at his home/work.

The man accepted that he had provided personal details to the sex worker during a lengthy conversation.copied from a group on Facebook
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Bad market for our business;why ladies
Re: Bad market for our business;why ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3038
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 20:12:25

At least with public exposure the Real cops should be able to catch the scammers who are basically scaring off our customers. The ladies working with these guys must get caught and jailed. This has been going on for too long now. Sad he had to go through this but am glad he had the balls to go to the real cops. I get calls almost every week from the fake ones. Thankfully I'm not that easily intimidated to fall for their bullshit.

Guys don't be fools and fall for their threats. And to the bitches helping them just know your days are numbered.
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Bad market for our business;why ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1179
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 20:43:57

This is getting seriously out of hand, sad that some girls stoop to that level. Disgusting!!!
Miss Sparkles
Miss Sparkles - Re: Bad market for our business;why ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 514
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 20:49:10

Victoria let's hope these people are going to be brought to book .it is really bad for business.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bad market for our business;why ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-31 08:34:03
Edited: 2021-05-31 08:37:53

To be honest the real cops have time or any sympathy for guys who are married went behind their wives back to engage in illegal activity and now want to cry that they are bring threatened of exposure to their families. They will laugh at you there at the police station. Unfortunately that is not how life works,you should have thought about your family before you went and stuck your cock in another woman. It's called Karma.

It's only married guys that are worried about this. If you are going to be taking these risks at least use a punting phone with a non-rica'd number. Otherwise, don't blame anyone. Ladies educate your clients if you want them to not be targeted. No one put a gun against anyone's head to phone a prostitute. There is illegal activity on both sides. Are you going to call the cops too if a drug deal goes south?
vantwejp
vantwejp - Re: Bad market for our business;why ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 09:31:37

Happend to me aswell. Have not even book a lady. Just whatsapp to asked for fees. Couple of days after that I received a call from an Indian guy. Telling me a docket is open at Germinston SAPS. Apparently I went with the lady and pay her with counterfit money. I laugh h8m off and couple of days after that a so call black captain phoned me as the charge is now raised to severity 6 as I have rape the girl. I kept my cool as I know the law. Boy did I had a good time with them scammers. I even bought a pay as you go sim. Put in my phone as it can take dual sim cards, downloaded the whatsapp dual app and created me a profile with my friend who is a policeman photo. So every now and again I phone them pretending to be WO John Litter from Brakpan Police station. I got them so scared, never heard anything from them again. Guys do not be fooled by this assholes...we smarterd. Yours, Brakpan Punter.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.