Navigation
Grace
Grace - Re: Stealing parasites among us!!!
Re: Stealing parasites among us!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 687
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 15:14:59

On 2021-05-28 15:07:30 Ziske said:
*BIG HUG* @Grace

*hug hug* @Ziske... Mwah!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Stealing parasites among us!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5564
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 15:32:31

I have had several items stolen by clients. What pissed me off is that these items were probably stolen for keepsakes or trophies. One guy stole a R400 pr of earrings and his wife probably wears R40 000 earrings. Half bottles of perfume have been stolen. One guy admitted he had taken something and apologised and returned it and I went on as if nothing happened. If he had just asked I would have given it to him. What he had momentarily forgotten was that he had his business logo on his shirt. And his voicemail greeting - This is X at Xyz services. Pls leave your name and number and I'll get back to you or call the office at 011-1234567. I wouldnt have done anything but of course he had no way of knowing that

Its pathetic actually.

Grace
Grace - Re: Stealing parasites among us!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 16:08:50

On 2021-05-28 15:32:31 Bbw Nadia said:
I have had several items stolen by clients. What pissed me off is that these items were probably stolen for keepsakes or trophies. One guy stole a R400 pr of earrings and his wife probably wears R40 000 earrings. Half bottles of perfume have been stolen. One guy admitted he had taken something and apologised and returned it and I went on as if nothing happened. If he had just asked I would have given it to him. What he had momentarily forgotten was that he had his business logo on his shirt. And his voicemail greeting - This is X at Xyz services. Pls leave your name and number and I'll get back to you or call the office at 011-1234567. I wouldnt have done anything but of course he had no way of knowing that

Its pathetic actually.

Sorry that u also fell victim to the parasites :(... But dnt worry, Karma will deal with them... And bigup to the guy who returned ur stolen item, atleast he has a conscious.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.