Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - How to judge a WG objectively on her reviews
How to judge a WG objectively on her reviews
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 263
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-25 14:59:08

If a WG has a couple of good reviews and suddenly two bad reviews pop up in the same week, I believe one can safely say, she's just having a bad day/week. Could also be that the client didn't connect with the WG. Of course, if the bad reviews continues, then something went wrong.
Opposite is also true. A WG with only bad reviews and now suddenly there is a glowing review about her, most likely that she offered a complimentary booking or two for the review.
Once, I met/worked briefly with a WG. Her house and she was filthy (talking abt dog poo in the house). Not a clean towel in sight, almost empty bottles of body wash everywhere. WG is a on the crazy side to with habits to match. However, I noticed the other day she had a fantastic review. Totally opposite of the other reviews. Can't say I believe a word of it being true.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: How to judge a WG objectively on her reviews
Re: How to judge a WG objectively on her reviews
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1919
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 15:40:47

It is a sad reality in this business that very few WGs have customers loyal enough to endure even a single bad day. It's just a human thing. With teh sheer amount of choice available having even a single bad experience will sadly cause people not to return. Its the same with most things really. If you have one bad meal at McDonalds unless there is a compelling reason to do so the chances are you will forever after go to Nandos or KFC or Burger King.

And that glowing review may very well be a selfie. Punters are fairly good at spotting those.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How to judge a WG objectively on her reviews
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-25 19:01:00

On 2021-05-25 15:40:47 oraljim said:
It is a sad reality in this business that very few WGs have customers loyal enough to endure even a single bad day...

And that glowing review may very well be a selfie. Punters are fairly good at spotting those.

Yip, this isn't your wife that you have to put up with a bad day.

Take the day off if you're not going to give your best.

Punters are paying money forms fantasy and to have a good day.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-25 19:06:10

And it's less about a good ornbad reviews. I just saw one today where one says its bad because she doesn't blow and another says she's great because he gave her a massage, lol.

I love my blows and I don't give massage. What do you think I'm going to take out of those reviews?

It's also who puts those reviews and can we trust them.

There's a wg with over 800 points. Tons and tons of unreliable positive reviews and a few kinda reliable reviews. One call to her and she was the rudest wg I ever spoke to. Now I even doubt those couple kinda reliable punters too.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 08:14:23

Its impossible to please everyone, even the best WG will eventually have one or two negative reviews.

The only thing I care for is that the positive reviews significantly outweigh the negative reviews. I also check the negative reviews to see what the reason for it was, if it has something to do with rudeness or attitude, I move on.

Reviews also need to be taken with a pinch of salt, I rarely see negative reviews which possibly means that a lot of guys here hesitate to give them. Positive reviews too need to be taken with a pinch of salt. I have occasionally given a few sympathy reviews where the WG service was about a 2 or 3 but she was a good person and I gave a 5 to give her a boost.
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: How to judge a WG objectively on her reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 12:55:10

I think the review process here isn't robust enough. The categories of looks, privacy etc are okay. But when it comes to the service section... Thats extremely subjective.

The points system doesn't match the description of the review well. That's just the nature of how it's setup.

For me it's not a matter about the score an SP has but more about the number of clients willing to return.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: How to judge a WG objectively on her reviews
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 13:55:34

@NoWhiteKnight. I agree with your comment about taking the day of when you don't feel your best. I do that and I'm sure is disappointing to potential clients and not to mention the loss of income. However, I believe that clients deserve the BEST of me, they are paying good money and I would HATE to be a disappointment to them.
marccanham
marccanham - Re: How to judge a WG objectively on her reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 14:24:05

On 2021-05-25 14:59:08 Gretchen said:
If a WG has a couple of good reviews and suddenly two bad reviews pop up in the same week, I believe one can safely say, she's just having a bad day/week. Could also be that the client didn't connect with the WG. Of course, if the bad reviews continues, then something went wrong.
Opposite is also true. A WG with only bad reviews and now suddenly there is a glowing review about her, most likely that she offered a complimentary booking or two for the review.
Once, I met/worked briefly with a WG. Her house and she was filthy (talking abt dog poo in the house). Not a clean towel in sight, almost empty bottles of body wash everywhere. WG is a on the crazy side to with habits to match. However, I noticed the other day she had a fantastic review. Totally opposite of the other reviews. Can't say I believe a word of it being true.

WG you worked with reviews was bad but now fantastic. But you say they not true?
Your reviews have bad comments but now better. What means this topic then?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.