Ms Ella
Ms Ella - My birthday
My birthday
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2475
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-02 08:49:17
Edited: 2023-11-02 08:50:57

So, tomorrow is my birthday. Yay! Any other year, Id have been so excited, ready to party. This year is so different. Let me take you guys back a little. Earlier this year I did a couple of disappearing stunts. The first time I had quite a lot of guys worry(thank you to every single one). By the second disappearance I had questions as to what as happening to me. I lost both my parents this year, within 6 weeks of each other. Yep!! It was the most painful, most confusing few weeks I ever had.

For the first time ever I can honestly say I have done a lot of growing up in the past year. I have had to grow in aspects I had never thought about. So, this is not just another year added, it is growth.

Help me celebrate this birthday, with a message, a phone call, a visit, and help me celebrate growth, yes, growth!
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: My birthday
Re: My birthday
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2476
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-02 08:54:37

Through out the year I had a few guys send messages to say hello. Most had no idea they were saying hello at the very right times. someone even said I could block them if they were being a nuisance, Lol. Most days I needed those hello messages. So today is a perfect day to say thank you boys, and loads of kisses. you didnt know it then, but you gave me a reason to smile, and I appreciate that.
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: My birthday
Re: My birthday
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2477
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-02 08:57:24

But we are in birthday mood...so lets celebrate. Ms E is a whole year older. I swear I saw one gray hair this morning hahahahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.