Navigation
Kirsten
Kirsten - Food fetish
Food fetish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:42:00

So I had a discussion with a client-friend and we were wondering if there is such a thing as a food fetish I think I will knock this out the park .... Food , orgasms and what ever goes along with this fetish

Giggles
Happy Friday what's for lunch
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Food fetish
Re: Food fetish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3023
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:58:56

Yes there is. I sat in on a food fetish session a few years back. I have never looked at chocolate logs and bagels the same way since lol
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Food fetish
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 893
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 10:00:26

On 2021-05-21 09:42:00 Kirsten said:
So I had a discussion with a client-friend and we were wondering if there is such a thing as a food fetish I think I will knock this out the park .... Food , orgasms and what ever goes along with this fetish

Giggles
Happy Friday what's for lunch

Nothing makes me happier than feeding somebody, seeing the pleasure on their face as they taste, not somebody else's food (like a restaurant) but mine, the food I have lovingly prepared

I would quite happily be a Naked Chef every day

Jake XXX
Kirsten
Kirsten - Re: Food fetish
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 10:06:13

On 2021-05-21 09:58:56 Victoria said:
Yes there is. I sat in on a food fetish session a few years back. I have never looked at chocolate logs and bagels the same way since lol

This sounds fun

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.