Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....push all the right buttons
....push all the right buttons
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-24 21:42:30

I wondered if I should test his boundaries, the risk being to frighten him away.and push all the wrong buttons.
But I was so horny with thoughts of what my nakedness might do to him that I decided to take the risk.

That gentlemanly demeanor always controlled , respectful yet, a keeness to take it that little bit further so pulpable .

So I chose for him.

I chose to be fully naked when he stepped out of the bathroom.

I chose to be naked, so comfortably showy and naked on the bed.

Propped up against a pillow or two, knees bent, one hand covering my warm wetness while the other played with fullness of my breast.

"You want some?" I asked.

He stood there , his face expressionless.

"What? A nipple? Your wetness or...all of you?"

I liked the response....very much.

His towel fell away and he stood before me in all his glory.

And as he bent onto the bed and put his hands on either of my knees, spreading my legs that little bit more, I espied his hardness and there was my confirmation.

I had chosen correctly.

And, as he went down and began to kiss the inner part of my thigh I knew for definite I had pushed the right buttons.

Alas.....what a dream it was...and to wake and sigh deep and wonder if I should go for it anyway.

I think I just might....RB.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ....push all the right buttons
Re: ....push all the right buttons
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-07-25 08:06:02

Why a dream, when we can make it a reality ? ;)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....push all the right buttons
Re: ....push all the right buttons
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-25 10:29:46

On 2023-07-25 08:06:02 Beyond_Submission said:
Why a dream, when we can make it a reality ? ;)

All depends on the sort you may be.

If an indulgent, unrushed kiss on the softest innermost part of my thigh u know to place....then what a waste it would be if it were only a dream.

A kiss in all the right place, that linger of mouth and tongue, without forcing my hand off my wetness , teasing me into a submissive surrender to pleasures most sensexual is something you understand...then let it be your and my reality.

Only a fool would say no to that.

Thus...

Come....

Let me lay for you.

X

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.