Navigation
oldschool
oldschool - Seeking lady to domonate me
Seeking lady to domonate me
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-25 11:10:59

Am hoping to find a lady who is comfortable dominating an old submissive gent. Must have some tous like a thin strapon, something to spank me with and somethings to tie me with. Would be great if she is between slim, slender, athletic type. Message me asap with what you enjoy, offer and your rates please. Can become a regular if all goes well.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Seeking lady to domonate me
Re: Seeking lady to domonate me
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-25 13:05:23
Edited: 2023-07-25 13:06:51

I would love to but, I am neither slim nor slender.

I stand tall at 1.78 without heels .

I have a firm butt and legs and love how erotic I feel when my strapon fits snugly on me...it gives me that deeper sense of wanting to please in the most erotic of ways.

I love the play and seduction when such play is asked for.

My boobs firm and pointy , my ass tight and my strapped on cock ready to meet your shaft and rub up against your ass....just a gentle tease....

But before all of that I shall play with you, caress you ...spread you....have you surrender in great an..ti..ci..pa..tion of my sheathed strapon slipping slowly slowly where your desire most wants it.

I shall...fuck you most slowly and once your pleasure is done then I shall pleasure myself for i know I l shall be dripping wet from all that will be.

So.....siggghhhh....sadly i am not of the build u wish but, should u ever consider an Amazonian fit domineering sort of "strapon fuck-affair "...pls look me up.
This is one of my kinks I enjoy with those who know to truly let go to it and enjoy it for what it is....nothing more, nothing less.

X

RB.
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: Seeking lady to domonate me
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-25 23:45:24

On 2023-07-25 13:05:23 Russian Bridgitte said:
I would love to but, I am neither slim nor slender.

I stand tall at 1.78 without heels .

I have a firm butt and legs and love how erotic I feel when my strapon fits snugly on me...it gives me that deeper sense of wanting to please in the most erotic of ways.

I love the play and seduction when such play is asked for.

My boobs firm and pointy , my ass tight and my strapped on cock ready to meet your shaft and rub up against your ass....just a gentle tease....

But before all of that I shall play with you, caress you ...spread you....have you surrender in great an..ti..ci..pa..tion of my sheathed strapon slipping slowly slowly where your desire most wants it.

I shall...fuck you most slowly and once your pleasure is done then I shall pleasure myself for i know I l shall be dripping wet from all that will be.

So.....siggghhhh....sadly i am not of the build u wish but, should u ever consider an Amazonian fit domineering sort of "strapon fuck-affair "...pls look me up.
This is one of my kinks I enjoy with those who know to truly let go to it and enjoy it for what it is....nothing more, nothing less.

X

RB.

DAMN!!!
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7227
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-26 11:23:24

Bobby Z

You sexy one....u do know I miss u?

X
hbviper
hbviper - Re: Seeking lady to domonate me
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 634
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-27 06:16:53

F..k, you got me all wet just reading this.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-27 09:10:00

hbviper

I love wet.

I love wildly erotic indulgences and thus when 'strapped in' , how much more erotic could a women get than to imagine she is a hermaphrodite sort....a cock and pussy at the same time.

How I LOVE that idea...to "fuck" you in more ways than one.

GRIN.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.