J_J
J_J - Re: Clients not showing up.
Re: Clients not showing up.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-27 17:19:20

On 2023-03-25 21:32:38 Lexi said:
This story of guys making bookings and not showing up or just faking the entire process is ridiculous. Who agrees that we need a system in place whereby the moment a client and the WG agree on rate, day and time, the booking needs to be paid for. Then the system tracks the clients so that us WG know ok the client is 20min away etc and the client can see that us WG are ready and waiting for them to arrive etc.

In the past week alone I have had at least one different guy daily contact me, chat for sometime getting prices and services etc, agreeing on time, they have even offered to pay me a deposit without me asking and then go completely cold. Or worse just a time waster trying to get free pics and videos, which I tell them to view them online.

And then you get the real Gem, call him Mr X, a guy who spends twenty min chatting, books me 2 days or even 10 hrs in advance, has no issue sending you 20% refundable booking reservation fee, ( even offers to pay in full) which I decline on principal. Arrives at the booking we have a great time and they leave.

Wish there were more guys out there like Mr X

Sounds like you want a booking platform. But the platforms usually takes a premium. I think Uber take 25% from drivers. Personally I'd like that. Been Mr. X and taken for a ride a few times by ladies, especially with content sellers.
Alexis
Alexis - Re: Clients not showing up.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-27 17:24:34

J_J - Re: Clients not showing up.

Hi.

Funny enough I was thinking about it last night. There are some hair salons and Beauty Spa's that uses a booking app. But the pitfalls with that would be not everyone will sign up, client info and privacy might become issues.

If i could I would create an app like that and sell it off to the advertisers like ESA and Redvelvet.
Richduck
Richduck - Re: Clients not showing up.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-27 22:28:51

On 2023-03-27 17:19:20 J_J said:
On 2023-03-25 21:32:38 Lexi said: This story of guys making bookings and not showing up or just faking the entire process is ridiculous. Who agrees that we need a system in place whereby the moment a client and the WG agree on rate, day and time, the booking needs to be paid for. Then the system tracks the clients so that us WG know ok the client is 20min away etc and the client can see that us WG are ready and waiting for them to arrive etc.

In the past week alone I have had at least one different guy daily contact me, chat for sometime getting prices and services etc, agreeing on time, they have even offered to pay me a deposit without me asking and then go completely cold. Or worse just a time waster trying to get free pics and videos, which I tell them to view them online.

And then you get the real Gem, call him Mr X, a guy who spends twenty min chatting, books me 2 days or even 10 hrs in advance, has no issue sending you 20% refundable booking reservation fee, ( even offers to pay in full) which I decline on principal. Arrives at the booking we have a great time and they leave.

Wish there were more guys out there like Mr X

Sounds like you want a booking platform. But the platforms usually takes a premium. I think Uber take 25% from drivers. Personally I'd like that. Been Mr. X and taken for a ride a few times by ladies, especially with content sellers.

It wouldn't be necessary for the platform to charge a commission. Adding a booking platform to this existing site probably wouldn't add much to the operational cost. For example, adultwork in the U.K is an advertiser platform that allows for bookings without a commission. The booking of the meet does not need to also be involved with the payment of servics, that can be done separately.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Clients not showing up.
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-04-19 08:11:53

On 2023-03-25 10:15:10 Megan said:
So on this rainy Saturday, I wake up at 06:00 to see a client at 08:30, which confirmed last night. Just after 08:00 he lets me know that he is not coming.

My next client, whom is booked for 10:00 and also confirmed last night, just does not pitch and does not let me know either.

Do some guys think that we don't have lives outside of this work?

Have a bit of respect and decency to just let us know in time if you are planning on not coming.

I can sympathise with that, but remember a coin has two sides and it happens to us as well. Recently I made an appointment, drove 30km to the agreed upon venue. Sat there for 20 minutes phoning and phoning with no response. Decided enough is enough, phoned up another provider on short notice in the area and left to go and see her instead. On my way there the 1st provider eventually contacts me wanting to know when I am coming. I said, Look at your phone, this is now 25 minutes after the agreed upon time, I phoned you about 7 times wanting to know where you are and you did not respond. She then swears at me that she has to pay the Uber and slams the phone down. 5 minutes later I get to the 2nd provider I phoned on short notice and she is ready and waiting for me and we have ourselves a great time.
Now the first provider I really looked forward to seeing as she physically fit my type, but now she is on my blacklist. What about my time, money and petrol that was wasted!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.