Navigation
Summer @ Broadway
Summer @ Broadway - Love is still in the air!
Love is still in the air!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-15 14:19:31

Good afternoon lovely gentlemen of the purple world! If you're in need of some pampering and relaxation, don't be shy! You deserve to spoil yourself...

I use a wide range of massaging techniques to calm those nerves and the entire body as well as various sensual and seductive techniques to calm you in a completely different way... if you know what I mean ;)

Give me a call to find out about rates and the services that I offer, I assure you won't regret it x
Summer @ Broadway
Summer @ Broadway - Re: Love is still in the air!
Re: Love is still in the air!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-15 23:21:58

Gentlemen, I'm available from 10:30-17:00 every weekday. Don't forget the importance of showing yourself some love, or some Summer loving ;)

Sweet dreams my honeys, you know what they say... The early cock gets the best head.. or something like that :'D

Kisses,
Summer xx
Summer @ Broadway
Summer @ Broadway - Re: Love is still in the air!
Re: Love is still in the air!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-17 13:46:45

Or shall I say Lust is in the air.. ;) ;) love and lust are a beautiful combination but keep in mind they're just as exhilarating when experienced separately...

I'll be available till 17:30 my loves! For the most unique experience you'll ever receive, call 0818590238 for more information.

Sending love and lust to you all,
Summer xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.