Navigation
MrGCpt
MrGCpt - Am I expecting too much?
Am I expecting too much?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-04 11:56:03

Dear people of the purple world, WGs in particular.

I love the fantasy about a beautiful Indian girl who will blow me senseless. This is a fantasy for sure as I'm probably expecting too much.

So here goes. This is not race dependent.

I like a girl that's smaller (petite one might say) but not surfboard petite.
I like all boobs if they are kinda perky. ( I'm not expecting 2 perfectly shaped oranges just to make it clear) but also ... yeah don't wanna say anything derogatory so just keep it there.

I like a bit of shaped ass. I don't want the entire ass population but I also don't want flat. (And it doesn't mean I want Greek just like to have my eyes and hands close to a nice shapely behind) you know that ass when you give it a little tap it's got some bounce to it but not earthquake bounce. More like a new shock absorber. ( girls who run/gym squat has that bouncy right bum)

I like a blowjob. Very much. But sadly I'm yet to receive that toe curling blowjob.

Condoms choke me. Or the condom used. I'm small when not erect and then when it gets happy things change. When the condom chokes it mr lucky turns into mr sad. So I dunno. What do I do?

I like a girl to strip and be sexy and show me her body and play with herself for me. What does one call that cause dammit that doesn't happen. I don't get turned on by. Take off your clothes and lie on the bed.

I like playing with a girls pussy. No I don't mean try and shove my entire arm up her. Just it's fun.

I like a girl that responds to play etc. pussy goes wet things are good. Pussy stays dry I'm put off as it feels I'm inadequate and yes it's a service but it's also a fantasy.

Sex is not the big thing for me. Cumming is but at the end the entire time is what makes the cumming worth while. Not in the first 15 minutes to get rid of me.

So who on this earth are able to treat me like this that fits this profile.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Am I expecting too much?
Re: Am I expecting too much?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1427
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 12:14:02

...Me...
MrGCpt
MrGCpt - Re: Am I expecting too much?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-04 13:08:29

Now only if I was still living in Cape Town. I'm in Johannesburg north now sadly.

The interesting part is that many replies on other posts albeit one on mine (appreciates Claudia)

So I conclude I'm more than likely fighting a loosing battle. Either that or the fact that I'm not a gold member might have something to do with this...

Guess I need to find a new hobby.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1432
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 13:32:26
Edited: 2019-10-04 13:34:11

On 2019-10-04 13:08:29 MrGCpt said:
Now only if I was still living in Cape Town. I'm in Johannesburg north now sadly.

Now the ladies know, simple. Its a fact you could have stated from the outset...
I'm sure you'll get some amazing responses : )

The interesting part is that many replies on other posts albeit one on mine (appreciates Claudia)

The interesting fact is that appreciation starts with the "self"... I do know that I'm appreciated and that is beautiful, within itself and I'm deeply appreciative of such.

So I conclude I'm more than likely fighting a loosing battle. Either that or the fact that I'm not a gold member might have something to do with this...

I doubt it has anything to do with GM status. Most of our clients are actually not GM members.

Guess I need to find a new hobby.

New hobbies are always good. I am sure you'll report back on your future delightful encounters..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1433
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 13:42:16

PS: Jo'burg rocks!

I miss my old 'hood' no pun intended...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Am I expecting too much?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1114
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-04 15:26:51

Well that's being nice and specific :-)
m1ke
m1ke - Re: Am I expecting too much?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-04 16:40:49

Brazilian Gloria would be a good fit for your description, she's petite with a super gym fit body and has beautiful breasts, her face is a mixture of cute and pretty.. communication may be tough as she speaks little English but who cares you not there to speak... she's a small build with brown skin, could pass off as Indian but she's Brazilian, she would be the type of woman that you stare at the mall when she walks past ... her location is situated in Africa's richest square mile.. Sandton so you not visiting a cheap motel if you understand what I'm saying... overall I am pretty certain that you will have loads of fun

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.