Navigation
Chicago
Chicago - Wife Patrol
Wife Patrol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-20 19:45:38

Gents please for the love of God can you please clear your SP numbers or at least hide them away tactfully if you don't have a punting phone.

This subject is been talked about to death but please I am begging you with tears in my eyes...

I don't want wives or girlfriends calling me, because those who know me know what a mouth I have and I really don't wanna go there. As my temper and mouth is beyond disgusting

I have chosen to be a single lady so I can provide you punters and my wonderful gents with amazing service and experience!!! I don't have a partner myself please I don't need yours breathing down my neck ...I would have my own relationship if that is something I desired,

It's not my fault that I know how to keep a man sexually satisfied!!!

All I ask please is jus a little more discretion for us girls please. We only want to add pleasure to your lives and we definitely don't deserve been insulted, belittled and humiliated as a result!

PS

I ALSO REFUSE TO DISCLOSE ANY INFO ABOUT MY GENTS!!!!!

So whoever wants to fish on who sees who it's never gonna work with me. First and foremost in my life my gents privacy and discretion comes first.

Thank you babies

Xxx

Chica
Louise
Louise - Re: Wife Patrol
Re: Wife Patrol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 71
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-20 21:01:18

Ouch .. Know your post aimed at the gentlemen..

Just wanted to say I understand your frustration with this.
I only ever had one wife call me (and not really me but the number of club that I was managing at the time and "lucky me" answered that phone ) and her outbursts was painful to listen too.

Being a women I have sympathy for her reaction when finding the name and nr of other women/ venue or club on her husbands phone. ( was that women many many moons ago:) ) I also felt sorry for him having to try to explain his way out of that. (still remember my partner tap dance around that subject ;))

It is something that could have been avoided by simply being more discreet with keeping numbers of a lady/club or venue.

As you said we go out of our way to keep it discreet and private and never intrude on our clients pvt life's after they left our company. And keeping our numbers where it can't be accessed by other parties is a small thing to ask in return.

Hoping that it hasn't upset you too much. Don't take it as an attack on you as a person. Because her outbursts although aimed at you at that moment was a by product of bigger problems that has absolutely nothing to do with you as a person.( take it from a person that has been both sides of this fence) xxx

Louise
Louise - Re: Wife Patrol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-20 21:01:20
Edited: 2019-09-20 21:02:45

Chicago
Chicago - Re: Wife Patrol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-20 21:28:09

This is not an attack on anyone or any such thing

All I'm asking is for a bit more discretion as I feel that it will only benefit EVERYONE involved

That's all I'm saying

Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wife Patrol
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-20 21:50:59

We all taking risks, us as punters need to be more careful or at least consider the sp's they don't deserve dealing with your drama at home. Keep your head up Chica xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.