Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Raphael's List of Services and Pricing
Raphael's List of Services and Pricing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-25 16:19:00

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

The following are my list of services and pricing. As mentioned on another thread, I would create my own thread with a detailed list.

I offer sensual massage, pegging and All Inclusive:

Sensual Massage is done in the nude using hot oils, with a full body to body massage and rounded off with a hand relief. I suggest booking a sensual massage FIRST, before agreeing to additional services. This way, we can both determine our comfort levels before engaging in anything more. I know the transman experience is not for everyone. But at least you'll be guaranteed a firm massage, with a sensual Touch and an amazing ending ;) plus I have really good coffee.

30min - R600
60min - R800
90min - R1000
2hours - R1200

Pegging includes a sensual massage, as stated above, as well as mutual oral and foreplay. I strictly do NOT receive anal, but I perform anal play on clients using toys and a Strap On.

60min - R1000
90min - R1250
2hours - R1500

All Inclusive includes Swedish massage (massage is done during 60min and longer sessions), Mutual oral and foreplay, Mutual Penetration. I only receive vaginally. But you may use toys on me as well. Safety comes first. So condoms are used, even on toys, no exceptions made.

30min - R1000
60min - R1200
90min - R1500
2hours - R2000

ALL services are Hygiene dependent and a shower is essential before and after each booking. I provide fresh towels, linen and have shower facilities at each venue I work from.

I have my own private and Discreet massage studio in Jhb. But when I travel, I ensure that the same standard is upheld at all times.

Please note that these are solely my services and that should I work with another advertiser, they may not offer what I offer and that I may not offer what they offer.

Lastly, my additional services include:

Foot Worship (Receive only) - R300

Grooming, your choice of clippers or hot wax - R300

Full Body Scrub - R300 (not while traveling)

Golden Showers (Give only) - R200

I can be both Sensual or more dominant, depending on your comfort levels. I embody both my feminine and my masculine energies for the sake of my clients comfort levels.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.