Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - R100K...???
R100K...???
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-07 20:37:58
Edited: 2019-09-07 20:40:03

Hey guys

So you've got R100k and there's nothing else that you would want to do with it other than punt...

...Absolute nothing that interests you more than punting and you intend to use the R100k only and solely for punting and most definitely nothing else...

...Now I wish I had this type of money but I dont although I'm interested in knowing how will you go about it...

...how will you..

...how will you plan your punting spree or how do you think it will unrevel?
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: R100K...???
Re: R100K...???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 931
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-07 21:40:22

I'd probably book a hotel room for a few days and have different women coming to see me there.

But I'd stick to the girls that I usually see. Id most likely just pay them double their rates.

Truth be told if I did go on a punting spree, eventually I'd get reckless.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: R100K...???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1089
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-08 08:38:04

I kinda was in this position once with a month and a half. I was still a noob on the forum, well actually used the forum then to enable this punting spree. This was back in the days of Valentina and Leticia so you'd expect it would be quite a blast, right.

Well, it wasn't. Murphy had other plans. Most of the time bookings with the best ways including the above 2 was flippen difficult to get and shyt always happened usually for them even when booking in advance, life happens. I decided to try a lot of "premium" wgs and learnt;
- money does not buy quality, - telephone manner dies not necessarily translate to service,
- pictures are decieving,
- strippers in profile description are usually those that were strippers before having a baby and never lost the new found gains or they may have been strippers 40 years ago,
- a lot of reviews are selfies,
- those super high ratings with pages if gold member reviews can actually be a wg paying membership and reviewing (learnt post mistake and re-reading after sessions)
- there are some gem budget punts so I don't need to spend a fortune like I was already doing (learnt when I got gatvol of trying to get the best and got who's available)

Anyway, I spent most of my time in that period, I mean like hours a day just browsing this forum, trying to make an informed decision, then calling the wgs to enquire and then start again if something didn't seem right. Days would pass without one punt yet I was literally trying to punt everyday all day. I didn't even finish the money. I never considered overnights and hotel rooms, not my thing. I just wanted to have great experiences with as many great wgs as I could. I had a few but a lot more school fees being reckless and thinking with my small head.
ethanh
ethanh - Re: R100K...???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 532
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-08 08:43:41

R100k I would go blow it in Thailand or Brazil or Columbia.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.