Navigation
slum_o
slum_o - Re: Complements during a visit?
Re: Complements during a visit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 664
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-30 10:33:15

On 2019-08-30 10:25:43 Ziske said:
On 2019-08-30 10:17:48 slum_o said: When the stars align and my bank balance is smiling i will definitely make a turn

I'll hold you to it then xxx

Definitely.... as soon as i can ill be knocking at your door
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Complements during a visit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6903
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-30 10:38:22

On 2019-08-30 08:22:32 Ziske said:
I love receiving compliments, not only does it help boost my confidence it also shows appreciation.

I don't get them that often, so it's nice to hear them :-)

What makes me sad is when members on ESA come visit, had a great time, conversation and service was fantastic and they don't leave a review to show appreciation. I mean to me it is not about the points etc, to me it is about showing that you had a good time and that you would like to share your experience for others to know. I mean don't go into detail please, but leaving a lovely review is a gesture I appreciate

Just my 2c :-)

Naughty, sensual Hugs & Kisses
Ziske xoxo

Often their favourite ladies will have a shit fit if they review hun! I get it all the time! The girls on this site are competitive in a popularity contest and often ladies that give good service are not recognised by all because of the jealousy factor and the shit those particular ladies give those clients afterwards! Many clients never review even their favourite ladies because they want to stay anonymous. It's a catch 22. Just keep doing what you're doing and your clients will come back!
Meg
Meg - Re: Complements during a visit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6816
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-30 10:54:05

I honestly love giving complements.
I notice a new haircut
New perfume
New way of dressing
Even a nice pair of tekkies will get a complement.
If I give you a complement it's because it's something I like about you or you being good at.

And receiving a complement is great.
It makes me feel like I'm doing something right from my services to the way I dress up or do my makeup and hair.
No complement is overrated.
I'll rather have someone give me a complement then wonder if he ever noticed anything about me as a person.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Complements during a visit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2883
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-30 10:55:46

On 2019-08-30 10:33:15 slum_o said:
On 2019-08-30 10:25:43 Ziske said: On 2019-08-30 10:17:48 slum_o said: When the stars align and my bank balance is smiling i will definitely make a turn

I'll hold you to it then xxx

Definitely.... as soon as i can ill be knocking at your door

Can't wait xxx
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Complements during a visit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2884
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-30 10:58:57

On 2019-08-30 10:38:22 Veronica Franco said:
On 2019-08-30 08:22:32 Ziske said: I love receiving compliments, not only does it help boost my confidence it also shows appreciation.

I don't get them that often, so it's nice to hear them :-)

What makes me sad is when members on ESA come visit, had a great time, conversation and service was fantastic and they don't leave a review to show appreciation. I mean to me it is not about the points etc, to me it is about showing that you had a good time and that you would like to share your experience for others to know. I mean don't go into detail please, but leaving a lovely review is a gesture I appreciate

Just my 2c :-)

Naughty, sensual Hugs & Kisses
Ziske xoxo

Often their favourite ladies will have a shit fit if they review hun! I get it all the time! The girls on this site are competitive in a popularity contest and often ladies that give good service are not recognised by all because of the jealousy factor and the shit those particular ladies give those clients afterwards! Many clients never review even their favourite ladies because they want to stay anonymous. It's a catch 22. Just keep doing what you're doing and your clients will come back!

I acknowledge, thanks @Vee xxx
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Complements during a visit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2244
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-30 11:38:58
Edited: 2019-08-30 11:41:38

We think the best compliments are showing, that you like or enjoy whatever it is she is doing.

If you like it show it with your breathing, body language or say that's sooo good, omg do that again, oh yesss, mmmmm ;-)

We love responsive sharing clients.

If you a boobie guy and you say OMG I love your boobies then she will put them in your face!

If you are stressed or unhappy then help the lady get it right for you.

We love to know what you like so we can make sure the session is super fantastic for you so you come back!

And at the end, be honest and tell her if you thought she was awesome!
We love reviews complimenting us!

kisses
Shelley

slum_o
slum_o - Re: Complements during a visit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 668
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-30 11:47:49

On 2019-08-30 11:38:58 Massage Inc said:

If you are stressed or unhappy then help the lady get it right for you.

We love to know what you like so we can make sure the session is super fantastic for you so you come back!

Theoretically this should work well, but the polite/shy gents tend to get left behind. They're not always able to tell a lady exactly what they want for fear of judgement and/or rejection

YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Complements during a visit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 918
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-30 11:50:38

On 2019-08-30 11:38:58 Massage Inc said:

If you like it show it with your breathing, body language or say that's sooo good, omg do that again, oh yesss, mmmmm ;-)

We love responsive sharing clients.

kisses
Shelley

My last punt a lady actually told me I was too quiet. I was having a good time but she didn't believe me, (despite being rock hard from the moment she hugged me).

Im a quiet guy in general. I always assumed that sex is the one time when a guy doesn't have to say anything.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.