What are the thoughts
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Retainers ????
Re: Retainers ????
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1741
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-16 12:35:16

I used to have a monthly retainer with a lady on this site ... and it worked very well. It was only when her personal circumstances changed and the unavailability became more than the availability that I ended the retainer.

I still see her as often as possible but the retainer just no longer made sense ... with the length in between appointments.

Can't have money out there for a retainer and still have to make other arrangements when the lady is not available.

Miss K
Miss K - Re: Retainers ????
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 599
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-16 12:59:03

On 2023-01-16 12:35:16 balasbak said:
I used to have a monthly retainer with a lady on this site ... and it worked very well. It was only when her personal circumstances changed and the unavailability became more than the availability that I ended the retainer.

I still see her as often as possible but the retainer just no longer made sense ... with the length in between appointments.

Can't have money out there for a retainer and still have to make other arrangements when the lady is not available.

I am beginning to like them
I have a few and it makes the bookings more uhm cozy for a better word and the planning for them becomes fun........
prinsloob123
prinsloob123 - Re: Retainers ????
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-16 13:13:30

I am in - esp with you MISS K

I would gladly pay in advance to secure
you and the adventures.....
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Retainers ????
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1340
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-16 14:21:16

On 2023-01-16 12:35:16 balasbak said:

This is one of the hiccups that would deter punters from using retainers.

If however, Miss K, you know that you're a reliable psrson, you can successfully have them. It all depends on whether or not you'll honour them.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Retainers ????
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-01-16 16:12:07

Sent a pm.

Had two retainer deals Back in the old days.

One worked and the other did not. It depends on personal circumstances and how clearly it is defined. Also payment method needs to be clear and straightforward.

Miss K
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 600
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-16 17:14:16

On 2023-01-16 14:21:16 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
On 2023-01-16 12:35:16 balasbak said: I used to have a monthly retainer with a lady on this site ... and it worked very well. It was only when her personal circumstances changed and the unavailability became more than the availability that I ended the retainer.

This is one of the hiccups that would deter punters from using retainers.

If however, Miss K, you know that you're a reliable psrson, you can successfully have them. It all depends on whether or not you'll honour them.

The few I have, have been working out perfectly...... I think you keep the numbers low on these ..... Then it becomes more sustainable....... For both
Then you become comfortable in the session then playtime is amazing
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Retainers ????
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-01-17 08:35:40

I will be in your town sooon let's see if we can set up a playdate [/QUOTE]

Holding more than my thumbs at the idea...

Miss K
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 603
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-17 08:36:50

With that been said

I have two more retainer deals

Pm me

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.