Navigation
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Unexpected Chinese surprise
Unexpected Chinese surprise
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-23 19:44:04

After calling about 6 white ladies with no answer, I decided let's give Chinese a go. Silly me only realised way after the Chinese booking that my phone is on pvt number, hence the answered calls- sorry ladies.

Luckily the Chinese answered and so my booking was secured and I went to Brooklyn instantly. Upon seeing the lady who welcomed me was bigger and older than the profile I called. In the few seconds while deciding whether to leave or just stay since am there and have no qualms with bigger and older the booking just got better. A sexy slim lady appeared and we were led to a room and I was left with the slim beauty. She speaks so little English we might as well consider her to speak none. Without wasting time she removed all her clothes and invited me to come cuddle. Immediately she was pecking my neck and face, not allowing contact with the mouth. I was blown away by how smooth and silky her skin felt. Smooth well shaved snatch that needs no lubricant to get going. With no talking due to my very limited Mandarin it was left to our bodies to do the talking. Only qualm is that after bending her over and switching positions few times she bows out after first round. Really pity as seeing her climax calls for more. Laid it down to lost in translation, her Chinese watch probably sees 30 minutes as an hour but it was well worth it.
Amari Black
Amari Black - Re: Unexpected Chinese surprise
Re: Unexpected Chinese surprise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-23 19:48:29

Hahahaha...hilarious and seems you really had a good time and l guess thats whats important...good surprise...
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Unexpected Chinese surprise
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 421
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-23 20:22:39

You'd be surprised how many ladies own Chinese watches
Climax
Climax - Re: Unexpected Chinese surprise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4417
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-23 21:14:54
Edited: 2019-08-23 21:16:24

I'm sitting here reading this and lolling so hard...

Hahaha...

Hayi maan, I yes you @loverofpunt...
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Unexpected Chinese surprise
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5272
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-23 21:28:34

Are you sure she was Chinese?

She may have been Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Indonesian , Korean.
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Unexpected Chinese surprise
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 00:53:31

She was Asian no doubt. Listed under Pretoria Brooklyn. Going for 30 minutes this time
Crave
Crave - Re: Unexpected Chinese surprise
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1556
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 06:46:11

@LOP. It would be really useful if you posted a review. Even if it's a cut and paste

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.