Navigation
djo
djo - Re: Professional gambler
Re: Professional gambler
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 528
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-25 11:47:02

Have to agree with 2good2btrue,do not be greedy and ,where else can you get a investment where you invest R2k and get back R3k a few hours later.in horse racing it is even quicker
yolan
yolan - Re: Professional gambler
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-25 12:46:57

I own race horses .....a lot of corruption in the game ......
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Professional gambler
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4067
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-25 13:25:09

On 2019-08-25 11:47:02 djo said:
...where else can you get a investment where you invest R2k and get back R3k a few hours later.in horse racing it is even quicker

It's a gamble...NOT an investment!..
You know what I mean...that horse can run in the bush too....
djo
djo - Re: Professional gambler
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 529
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-25 15:47:51

Yes the horse can run in the bush...but that is why I said in a previous thread it takes money to make money,you must have enough money in your kitty to back your loss in the next race to double up your bet and more to make up your loss and still make a profit and so you can carry on double up till you win...some or other time you will have a winning bet on the day,you can start betting 6 o clock in the morning betting on Australian racing,every 5 minutes a race ,Hongkok etc. 12 o clock SA racing ,3 o clock afternoon UK racing 9 ( 4 to 5 races a day in the UK ) evening it is America racing etc. Sport betting ,soccer,rugby ,cricket you can bet ball by ball,snooker,darts and much more

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.