semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Pretty?
Re: Pretty?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3753
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-26 10:20:48

On 2019-07-26 07:39:44 roshta said:
Yes it has happened quite a lot. Most of the times my Cock just tells my brains that "we are not here for selfies"

True that...
Face's have never bothered me...I just rate them all 5's and move on.
JamesTeaman
JamesTeaman - Re: Pretty?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-22 13:05:45

Many guys who ask these questions are not meaning to be cruel or break the WG's down.

I've personally never asked questions like these because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but the truth of the matter is money is getting tighter as the economy goes bad to worse and those of us in the service industry suffer.

Some men like myself want to spend their money on aspects such as an adorable faced woman with pretty feet and something to grab onto. Or some days a slim model. That's how the male brain works.

We want whatever has been constructed into our brains as attractive.

If we wanted to respect the persona in each woman we were intimate with then there would be no ESA or punting in general. Both unattached and attached intimacy have their time and place. Neither should be intertwined.

Said my piece. Enjoy.
Alexia
Alexia - Re: Pretty?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 181
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-22 14:54:34

On 2019-07-25 08:55:44 tony b bop said:
I wouldn't say that I have rocked up and found a lady to be ugly, unattractive or dissatisfying based upon her face alone. There's far more to a woman, in a passionate encounter or general F#@kfest than a pretty face.

And what is pretty? OK the General Council of Men's Mighty Standards are in broad agreement that Jennifer Aniston, Aishwarya Rai, Lucy Liu and Halle Berry are all vaguely attractive. But they do tend to have a crew of people that are paid to keep them that way.

A friend of mine has a lovely wife, the type that some would say, "well she has a lovely personality." And you know what she does! An amazing lady, but I can not think of a single physically attractive attribute when I look at her. My Friend on the other hand believes she is the single most beautiful woman ever to walk the earth.

It's a good job we all have different tastes or we wouldn't stop fighting.

Tony b bop you are surely so sweet I also had that and as I was scrolling through the messages your message really is so sweet and true
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Pretty?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6859
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-22 16:01:07

I say I think I look like a dogs ass, but my clients think I'm pretty, so they can't all be blind!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pretty?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-23 14:10:46

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you believe you hot and sexy, then that's what you are.

But the worst thing, the most off-putting thing about a person, man or woman, is a sour, derisive, kak attitude.

There are so-called sexy wgs who want to make you vommit with their bad attitude. Yuk yuk.
So it's not always about looks.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Pretty?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1065
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-23 15:41:38

In an age were everyone is made to believe they're all pretty/gorgeous/hot and a Princess/Queen etc, I can't blame the guy for asking and maybe just finding out if the wg is "his" type of pretty that he wants to pay for. I don't think it's disrespectful in the least.

I do think it's too general and subjective though. She could say no because she's a goddess that most guys are afraid to approach so she feels unpretty and she also happens to be honest so she says no because that's what she feels is true.

Then again she could be not so pretty in the common sense but a low hanging fruit that guys think is an easy bang so they get showered with praises or part of of a very feminist group of friends who insist every girl including her is drop dead gorgeous so she says yes without an inkling of reality.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-24 06:04:04

On 2019-08-22 16:01:07 Veronica Franco said:
I say I think I look like a dogs ass, but my clients think I'm pretty, so they can't all be blind!

Dog's asses must be pretty. You are undoubtedly very pretty.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-24 06:04:59

On 2019-07-26 10:20:48 semensquirter said:
On 2019-07-26 07:39:44 roshta said: Yes it has happened quite a lot. Most of the times my Cock just tells my brains that "we are not here for selfies"

True that...
Face's have never bothered me...I just rate them all 5's and move on.

Oh! We should keep that in mind when we come across your reviews.
blablah
blablah - Re: Pretty?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-24 07:20:17

Call me superficial or vain but I want a lady with a pretty face.
It's tough to go on profile pics when most ladies don't show a face so it's usually a gamble or go with whom you know.
I've come to realise that the five for face rating will not necessarily meet my expectations.
We are paying for satisfaction in the end and hoping that our boxes are ticked.

Different strokes for different folks.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.