Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: How you Orgasm
Re: How you Orgasm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8072
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 18:51:52

If SEDUCTED in the right way .. I will orgasm by simply touching me ;)
Mirah Dela Rosa
Mirah Dela Rosa - Re: How you Orgasm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 19:28:57

On 2019-08-20 17:04:27 emiomo1 said:
On 2019-08-20 11:37:11 Mirah Dela Rosa said: On 2019-08-20 11:26:44 Crave said: On 2019-08-20 11:22:45 Meatseaker said: Must have been a special guy to make you cum, seeing as you are strictly no full house.

Wow, are you under the impression that only full house will make your partner climax? I will wager a bet that most women climax more from oral or clitoral stimulation, than actual penetration. Hence the age old saying, its not the size that counts.

Exactly papi that's correct actually right on point

Just an observation to your post and comments so far, @Mirah said "Rough Doggy" is part of what makes her climax, so is that not actual penetration @Crave ?

I mean, who fucks her face ? Who spits on it ? Who pulls her panties ? Who bites the nipples ? A dildo or fuck machine i suppose

Observe the post, reread the post and answer yourself, theres girls that get turned on and climax by the things I wrote on the list, you wanna be rude f off!! AND the crave just mentioned what other things can make a girl climax without actual intercourse,
fuck why must there always be guys who think they know better on esa?!!!
Mirah Dela Rosa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 19:42:07
Edited: 2019-08-20 19:45:40

On 2019-08-20 17:14:19 JustMike said:
Hey Mirah I thought I made you cum !!!!!!! Guess I was mistaken

Are you the only guy I fuck or the only guy that goes down on me? No, must I necessarily have one orgasm in my life? No, and my new discovery was the CUMING TEARS that I experienced last night, were you the guy I had sex with last night that I built a amazing connection with? No, so before trying to play the victim of I made you orgasm or not, think of what i said, I just don't seem to understand some guys..... And fyi I never cum in my life I only reach a orgasm nothing more than that!! And won't even try to lie about it because I never cum
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How you Orgasm
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 19:51:29

On 2019-08-20 19:42:07 Mirah Dela Rosa said:
On 2019-08-20 17:14:19 JustMike said: Hey Mirah I thought I made you cum !!!!!!! Guess I was mistaken

Are you the only guy I fuck or the only guy that goes down on me? No, must I necessarily have one orgasm in my life? No, and my new discovery was the CUMING TEARS that I experienced last night, were you the guy I had sex with last night that I built a amazing connection with? No, so before trying to play the victim of I made you orgasm or not, think of what i said, I just don't seem to understand some guys..... And fyi I never cum in my life I only reach a orgasm nothing more than that!! And won't even try to lie about it because I never cum

That was one hell of a public spanking, but I think JustMike was joking.
Mirah Dela Rosa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 20:03:17

On 2019-08-20 19:51:29 RealRod said:
On 2019-08-20 19:42:07 Mirah Dela Rosa said: On 2019-08-20 17:14:19 JustMike said: Hey Mirah I thought I made you cum !!!!!!! Guess I was mistaken

Limits to jokes, we Latinas take everything serious
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How you Orgasm
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 20:10:43

On 2019-08-20 20:03:17 Mirah Dela Rosa said:
On 2019-08-20 19:51:29 RealRod said: On 2019-08-20 19:42:07 Mirah Dela Rosa said: On 2019-08-20 17:14:19 JustMike said: Hey Mirah I thought I made you cum !!!!!!! Guess I was mistaken

Limits to jokes, we Latinas take everything serious

So passionate! I can't wait to meet you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.