Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Miserable long weekend
Miserable long weekend
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-10 23:31:58

I never thought I'd have such a dry weekend. No punting because regulars are not working this weekend. Maybe I should go to bed before I make questionable decisions like booking WGs I've been warned against.

Anyone in Johannesburg in the same boat?
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Miserable long weekend
Re: Miserable long weekend
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3550
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-11 08:13:57

Oddly enough business-wise the weekend wasn't bad at all. A good turnout and all appointments were kept and were totally orgasmic. Not a single arsehole.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Miserable long weekend
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7991
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-11 08:20:36

I also having a miserable weekend .. in bed most of the time with a small attack of flu :(
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Miserable long weekend
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 310
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-11 09:16:02

On 2019-08-11 08:20:36 BOOBS53 said:
I also having a miserable weekend .. in bed most of the time with a small attack of flu :(

Hope "flu" is not some asian provider - cause you may get banned for freeloading! :-)
in69
in69 - Re: Miserable long weekend
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2073
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-11 09:58:23

On the contrary mine has turned to be a blast.

Boobs just recuperate, Monday is just a few hours from now and you need the rest to tackle what awaits..
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Miserable long weekend
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2207
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-11 10:05:32
Edited: 2019-08-11 10:18:07

Careful of that "not booking girls you've been warned against" booking concept. That watsapp group can't be trusted as people can be just plain nssty and you could very well be missing out on awesome ladies just because certain individuals have grudges against girls they themselves may gave not booked. Make your own descions and refer to the review system as thats whats its there for. If a girl is really as bad as certain individuals would have you believe then it would reflect on her reviews.
Cairo
Cairo - Re: Miserable long weekend
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-11 13:06:16

On 2019-08-11 10:05:32 Victoria said:
Careful of that "not booking girls you've been warned against" booking concept. That watsapp group can't be trusted as people can be just plain nssty and you could very well be missing out on awesome ladies just because certain individuals have grudges against girls they themselves may gave not booked. Make your own descions and refer to the review system as thats whats its there for. If a girl is really as bad as certain individuals would have you believe then it would reflect on her reviews.

you're very right. I had no idea this even happens
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Miserable long weekend
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1039
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-11 20:18:21

On 2019-08-10 23:31:58 RealRod said:
I never thought I'd have such a dry weekend. No punting because regulars are not working this weekend. Maybe I should go to bed before I make questionable decisions like booking WGs I've been warned against.

Anyone in Johannesburg in the same boat?

I was in the same boat Thursday afternoon to Friday afternoon when I actually had hours to play. Just spent hours browsing the sight and calling instead. Seems most were not available and the few good ones for me personally that were working were either too far or fully booked in the times I could actually punt. Talk about bad timing.
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: Miserable long weekend
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-12 06:49:29

Had a similar situation on Friday....had all the time in the world to spare and NONE of the girls I wanted to visit were available. However I stumbled upon a rare find in Boksburg, who also advertises on this site. Will write a review shortly.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.