Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hate it when WG.....
Re: Hate it when WG.....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-05 20:11:34

On 2019-08-05 13:13:39 Kooni said:
When a WG complains if you use the curtains to clean your dick after the sessien.

What selfish behaviour, what else are you supposed to use to wipe?
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Hate it when WG.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-05 20:40:17

On 2019-08-05 19:19:55 JoeSdt said:
When a WG complains her noe-noe is too sore and offers to call her friend to finish off the job. *facepalm

Oh snap!! I wrote off a very popular WG for pulling a similar thing twice! The 1st excuse was her punani is too sore becoz previous evening's client was a rough neanderthal. Second occasion her punani was sore because previous evening another neanderthal client was too rough with his fingers and that day she had a sore tooth as well so no sex or bj.

So... I fucking hate it when WGs like her who SMS'es and calls with messages of "how much she misses me and her clit needs my tongue" just to get me there to pull the above shit!

Still cant believe I fell for it twice. The sad part was that she was an amazing PSE in good times, but pulling that shit made me write her off for good.
JoeSdt
JoeSdt - Re: Hate it when WG.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-05 20:58:42

On 2019-08-05 20:40:17 JelebiVreeter said:
On 2019-08-05 19:19:55 JoeSdt said: When a WG complains her noe-noe is too sore and offers to call her friend to finish off the job. *facepalm

Oh snap!! I wrote off a very popular WG for pulling a similar thing twice! The 1st excuse was her punani is too sore becoz previous evening's client was a rough neanderthal. Second occasion her punani was sore because previous evening another neanderthal client was too rough with his fingers and that day she had a sore tooth as well so no sex or bj.

So... I fucking hate it when WGs like her who SMS'es and calls with messages of "how much she misses me and her clit needs my tongue" just to get me there to pull the above shit!

Still cant believe I fell for it twice. The sad part was that she was an amazing PSE in good times, but pulling that shit made me write her off for good.

She thought she was going to keep chowing the Jalebi. She did get a double bite though but fortunately for you, you ain't sweet like the snack.
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: Hate it when WG.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-06 07:59:56

On 2019-08-05 14:54:58 Mike40 said:
Hate it when a WG -
asks me questions about my personal life, where do I live, what work I do, am I married etc.

Slightly unrelated, but I was a tad stunned, when a mg asked me what i had for lunch, and what i was gonna have for supper.

But yes, the personal questions are unnecessary. Lots of us protect our anonymity
Mirah Dela Rosa
Mirah Dela Rosa - Re: Hate it when WG.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-06 08:11:16

On 2019-08-05 13:16:10 Miss Thunder said:
[QUOTE;1947472;Kooni] When a WG complains if you use the curtains to clean your dick after the sessien.

Why would you use curtains though?

Exactly why would you use curtains that's so disgusting
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Hate it when WG.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 728
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-06 08:27:57

Tells me she needs a loan to pay her kids school fees......like I was the one who fathered them?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.