Arhwen - Gift of Gratitude
Gift of Gratitude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11042
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-11 09:44:09
Edited: 2022-12-11 09:48:54

Good morning Gentlemen

This one's for the guys who keep coming back time after time. Not just in JHB but through SA.

This is my way to say thank and bless you.

In addition to your normal treatment you will be booking, I will be gifting you a additional 30mins in conjunction with your booked appointment I will be offering one of my new skills which I have learnt while I was away.

It's is a treatment which has not been offered by anyone here on ESA ever so I will be happy to gift this valuable treatment to you. All I need is your head and a open mind ;)

Do remember to redeem your repeat client gift you have to say the words "Gift of Gratitude".

From this moment on I will be treating more and more return clients to new skills learnt.

This time around it is a new skill I learnt while away. It assists people who have sleep apnea and insomnia. It's decreases stress level helps calm anxious people creates more possibilities, great for autistic people and people suffering from PTSD It is a hands on head therapy which in addition to my already relaxing massage your linger longer will now be lingering for much longer and you will be floating higher than you normally would :) allowing for my smile to be bigger than it normally is once you are in a state of euphoria.

However only clients with credibility of 5 or more booking will be receiving these gift until the rest have built up credibility they too can start receiving gifts of gratitude.

Looking forward to playing with your head :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.