Navigation
Natalia
Natalia - Guys an overwhelming gratitude for all of you!
Guys an overwhelming gratitude for all of you!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-01 10:41:37

Today I made the top 21% for content out of 2 million profiles for all the positive feed back! And I'm proud to say most subs are South Africans!

I'm not nearly where I need to be but for every client who took a subscription out I'm so so grateful to you! It helps no end!

I have uploaded all the info to my Whattsapp! And thank you for the AMAZING reviews!

You guys are truly amazing and have never let me down!

As always I am very open to suggestions so please message me if you have any suggestions on what content I have perhaps missed in all my blondeness!!!

My partner and I will be making more content and that will be covered but obviously we can't upload everything at once and I have promised to upload every other day!

Again thank you! Top 21% out of millions shows how good my regulars have been and are to me over the years! I love and appreciate every single one of you!

As concerns bookings, I had covid as some of you know about a month ago , since "recovering " every time someone has a sniffle they make me sick! So I've limited myself to 2 to 3 clients a day otherwise I can't give the best of me so I'm sorry if I've missed you or not responded. I also don't want to make anyone else sick!

Again an overwhelming thank you for your generosity, kindness and care you've shown me! At this rate I'll be able to finish my nursing diploma and each of you that contributed will have contributed to changing my whole life! For that I will be eternally grateful!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.