Navigation
PA290993
PA290993 - Appreciation thread for the WG's and MG's of ESA
Appreciation thread for the WG's and MG's of ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-17 12:26:05

I just had a weird WhatsApp conversation with a non ESA WG and it got a little crazy.
I have yet to have a crazy screaming lady from ESA in my short time in punting. SO thank you for that.

I would also like to say thank you for your patience when dealing with punters. There's a laundry list of things to learn when in this space and for introverts, it is not always easy.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Appreciation thread for the WG's and MG's of ESA
Re: Appreciation thread for the WG's and MG's of ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-17 12:34:43

It is only a pleasure for me to service the guys. I feel the same toward punters. Often we only mention the wankers but the majority of my clients are a pleasure. I often feel just like you when it comes to non-punter guys.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Appreciation thread for the WG's and MG's of ESA
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-17 12:35:47

On 2019-05-17 12:26:05 PA290993 said:
I just had a weird WhatsApp conversation with a non ESA WG and it got a little crazy.
I have yet to have a crazy screaming lady from ESA in my short time in punting. SO thank you for that.

I would also like to say thank you for your patience when dealing with punters. There's a laundry list of things to learn when in this space and for introverts, it is not always easy.

The ladies on here get paid to be nice. Nobody is perfect, in everyone's personal life they lose their temper sometimes, but their personal lives are separate from their profession.
Meg
Meg - Re: Appreciation thread for the WG's and MG's of ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6208
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-17 16:12:55

On 2019-05-17 12:35:47 Vegas said:
On 2019-05-17 12:26:05 PA290993 said: I just had a weird WhatsApp conversation with a non ESA WG and it got a little crazy.

KThe ladies on here get paid to be nice. Nobody is perfect, in everyone's personal life they lose their temper sometimes, but their personal lives are separate from their profession.

Ps: Correction...we not getting paid to have good manners.
It comes naturally.
You only get paid when clients walk in your door.
gunts
gunts - Re: Appreciation thread for the WG's and MG's of ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-17 17:54:23

Quote: Meg;;;
Ps: Correction...we not getting paid to have good manners.
It comes naturally.
You only get paid when clients walk in your door.

At Meg. 1000% respect for that.... Its very true and also sad for the industry. Respect and decency cost nothing. It shows your upbringing and your respect for fellows.... Well done girl!!
To us punters out there. Let this also be a lesson. Good manners, treat the lady with respect, give her dignity. it is for free. Your fee only starts with the service. Don't be a dick head and start on the wrong foot.
Trust me, treat her like gold and you will get gold in return....
La Belle
La Belle - Re: Appreciation thread for the WG's and MG's of ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-17 20:10:09

Mr gunts and Meg ...i just want to say amen to your responds !!
Totally 1000% correct !!

Jewel
Jewel - Re: Appreciation thread for the WG's and MG's of ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 597
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-17 20:12:24
Edited: 2019-05-17 20:20:32

@Vegas i can only speak for myself but I certainly am NOT paid to be nice. I am genuinely a nice person and people outside of this industry tell me that all the time. I've been told I'm "too nice" many times. Sadly to my detriment :(
Yet I continue to be nice...it's part of who I am.
Just don't piss me off by invading my privacy, overstepping my boundaries or not showing up (& not cancelling) for an appointment you booked...these are unforgivable transgressions in my eyes.

@PA290993 thank you for your lovely post. We do appreciate respectful clients and dealings. I've worked in many industries and even though this is one of only two I feel I'm earning what I'm worth (the other was modelling) it is quite challenging dealing with disrespectful men, bad hygiene, slow months and so on. I appreciate every single one of my regulars as they truly add value to my life by supporting my business. Most of us also have great conversations during bookings and we learn from each other, which is another added benefit.
My aim, every single booking, is to provide excellent service so my client leaves feeling 100 times better than when he arrived. I do this not only because I'm getting paid, but because a happy client will hopefully be a much better human in all his dealings for the rest of that day or even a few days after.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.