Navigation
Hk69
Hk69 - Janine & Mynx
Janine & Mynx
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 22:27:34

What better a way to end a week than a proper delectable double, the kind dreams are made of. And with two stunners that just ooze sex appeal and sensuality. A most memorable time and one of the best I've had. Two tongue massage sessions, mouth hugs, squirting, dining a the Y with all 3 taking turns on each other, multiple orgasms and so much more. One gorgeous dame riding me and a second sitting on my face. Unbelievable experience but besides the naughty bits I have to say these two make one of the best double teams ever. They just click with, and compliment each other so well. They're in tune with one another and get so into the session and each other, it's just wow. I find you both so incredibly sexy and such awesome souls that I would never be able to chose which of the two of you I love more, so ladies I hope you keep doing doubles. Thank you for an amazing week. Got to see you both individually and then together for a most memorable time. Can't wait to visit again.
#Strawberries and grapes
Janine
Janine - Re: Janine & Mynx
Re: Janine & Mynx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-27 21:44:40

Hk69, once again thank you. We enjoyed you even more.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Janine & Mynx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1766
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-28 06:50:59

@hk69....oh wow, to wake up and read this was just utter bliss. Made the memories come alive again....all I can say is: YUMMY. Hashtag for sure!!
Kisses, Mynx
2old2
2old2 - Re: Janine & Mynx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-28 17:42:11

So upset I missed out!
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Janine & Mynx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1767
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-29 09:27:43

@2old2...we could try this week again. We will both be in Edenvale on Thur and Fri. Kisses, Mynx
Jakes01
Jakes01 - Re: Janine & Mynx
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-29 11:20:11

I am in Kempton Park on Thursday, maybe i must do a booking.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.