Navigation
Jade
Jade - Don't be annoying please!!
Don't be annoying please!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 16:50:38

Guys honestly,if you want to make a booking then do so .Stop messaging the ladies asking for extra pictures cause the pics on the website are quiet clear .Some of you don't even want to boom but just want. End of the day that's disrespectful to our work .After that some of you have the nerve to come on the forum and trash the girls names when you never even went to see them just because the refuse to send you pics .... low guys!Low !
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Don't be annoying please!!
Re: Don't be annoying please!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6433
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-25 19:51:30

Totally agree Jade! Almost every enquiry these days asks for pics and they aren't happy with referrals to your adverts either or a face pic. They want wank bank material. They are all time wasters.

Unless girls are willing to sell pictures for cash, pressuring a girl into intimate pictures and taking advantage of ladies possible desperation makes you nothing but a parasitic piece of crap! I have no doubt that girls do send free pictures of themselves to gain favour over the other ladies, but everyone needs to take responsibility for the standards they set for the rest of us! Not that I expect anyone to give a shit about the next girl, but these standards eventually come full circle to bite you in the ass! I've seen it again and again
[/QUOTE]
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Don't be annoying please!!
Re: Don't be annoying please!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 746
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 09:42:57

Tell them to F-off Jade. With a GM you get to see everything in HD, so there is no excuse! Those are just douche bags looking for free shit. I, on the other hand, thank you for your sexiness. ;)

xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.