Navigation
Miss Leigh @ Revu Gentlemans C
Miss Leigh @ Revu Gentlemans C - MISS LEIGH IN POLOKWANE BABY
MISS LEIGH IN POLOKWANE BABY
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-26 16:37:32

ooooooooo lala all you lucky horny sexy starving....hopefully very kinky and naughty with LOTS OF ENERGY TO BURN gentleman in pietersburg polokwane

IM CUM...ING...OOPS..HEHE
to blow ur mind suck ur dick dry play with ur balls..kiss u passionately till ur toes kurl.. drive u absolutely BONKERS .... pleasing u till u explode like a volcano leaving u sweety and out of breath and ur heart racing uncontrolibly ... YEAH BABY!!!!

Willywanker has been our SEX ALL WEEKEND PARTY PLANNER who has been asking very nicely often lol when i can come play...so THANK YOU BABE....this is gonna be a eventfull hot sweaty orgasmic weekend thanks to ur persistance lmfao..

GENTS PLEASE THANK WILLYWANKER
and buy him a drink or two to say thank u.

Leaving via bus trip 2moro 9am arriving +-1115am.

Accomodation booked for 2 nites ...thurs n fri nite leav ing sat morning unless other plans have been unitiated ...wink wink. ESKULAAP is where we will be staying. will advise room no etc via cell

I am bring a african female sexy lady with me for many reasons. ill share her with u guys i dont mind hehe she is sweet and strong like BRANDY and u will be randy for her!!

SOOOOOOO BOYS....AND GIRLS LOL get ur rest build ur energy prepare ur mind body soul and ur dicks for a F ING TIME OF UR LIFE!!!

will update as the journey goes.

EXCITED TO SEE FEEL TASTE KISS LICK AND F U. LETS ROCK AND ROLL AND SHAG THE TOWN RED AND WILD IT WONT FORGET OUR TIME TOGETHER.

WHOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOP

Miss Leigh @ Revu Gentlemans C
Miss Leigh @ Revu Gentlemans C - Re: MISS LEIGH IN POLOKWANE BABY
Re: MISS LEIGH IN POLOKWANE BABY
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-28 11:50:42

Hello Polokwane/Pietersburg Gents.

ITS FRIDAY BABY....

where can one go for good food jivy music and cheap booze lmao

let me know via whatsapp ...

mwaaaaaaaaqq

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.