Navigation
seanc
seanc - Re: Enough.. This is getting out of hand. Or going there
Re: Enough.. This is getting out of hand. Or going there
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 285
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-14 12:05:51

You should absolutely review to save other punters the trouble please? It's not fair that she can't even be sober and offer the service you paid for
Evechuma
Evechuma - Re: Enough.. This is getting out of hand. Or going there
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-20 21:18:40

This is really scary. I have never had any of this happen to me but i cant imagine... so sad. All these posts are really making me think twice about punting. Very sad... such a beautiful thing punting is if done by sober minded people.
Angie
Angie - Re: Enough.. This is getting out of hand. Or going there
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1768
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-20 22:36:42

Wow...

I cannot for the life of me begin to imagine what those minutes felt like for you being a man... You always hear of ladies being held against their will... never men! Thank you for creating awareness on the matter. It can happen to anyone!!! Glad you managed to eventually get out. Fact is that PTSD stays :(

It's incredibly sad to experience what is happening in the industry right now. You guys are being done in when it's already tough times. And some trustworthy honest girls literally aren't eating because of no bookings. Both circumstances just makes Me wanna cry.

I have NEVER in my life come across an industry as BACKWARDS as this one...

On behalf of the good ones... I apologize to all those affected by the handful of bad apples. This should be fun... a way to forget about life and all its issues...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.