Navigation
Claire
Claire - Saying goodbye
Saying goodbye
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 199
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-11 07:43:06

Good morning to all the people from the purple world...

With a heart full of joy and hope for the future I find it difficult to not feel a bit sad to announce that I'm leaving the industry.
Apart from the stigma associated with this industry, I must completely be honest with myself when reflecting on my own personal growth. I started a year ago as a young (yet mature for my age) inexperienced and very naive girl. I believed everything and anything. Over the year I learned so much about people by just listening and observing, and sometimes where shocked about the things I wasn't even a bit aware of. And man did I learn quite a few tricks and turn-ons (grin). I got the honour to meet so much different kinds of people, people with different views on life and who walked different paths in life. I got to be part of tears and consolidation but also of laughter and so much joy of openness and vulnerability. But I think of all the things I can be most grateful for is for the amount of personal growth that took place in all aspects of my life this past year.
I wholeheartedly want to thank each and every person that contributed to that. Thank you for every smile, hugs and wicked grins, every life lesson and stories shared, every compliment and most of all thank you sooo much for the support and kindness shown towards me.

I will be available till next week for last appointments. All my online content will be available till then as well for R350 and you are more than welcome to chat about last customized content.

Thank you so much again! And good luck to every working lady and punter, may you succeed in every aspect of your life and be blessed beyond measure.

Alot of hugs and kisses
Claire xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.