Navigation
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Can I get this off of my chest?
Can I get this off of my chest?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 576
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-22 13:04:11

Jirree... do you know what puts me off and I mean TOTALLY PUTS ME OFF!

Outside of the Purple World I am an still an open book in general, because it's just my life policy and it saves me so much time and effort with a lot of things. I feel being transparent is freeing and has a lot less baggage.

But I do pass well for a transman and unless I tell you, you wouldn't know. I am open about it here because this is a sensual space and at some point clothes will be removed. Plus that's what my target market wants to see.

However in normal day to day life, I go about my business and will only bring up the trans thing if it comes up.

So there are A LOT OF GUYS, who don't always know and because I come across as quite manly, they literally bring out their "finest boet" personality. They talk a big game about all of the girls that they can get (but did you even ask her bro?). They belittle other guys in order to make themselves seem bigger and they basically just talk trash...

Why do I attract these characters?

These types of men find me in my personal space and I blatantly call them out. But they continue to think that by being so "manly" they will attract me as their "bro."

Bro I straight up do NOT want to associate with men like you and think that intellect, morals and being a good human is far more flattering not just in a platonic sense, but for "all the ladies that you apparently bang."

GTFOH!

Thanks for letting me vent and if you're a gent, who doesn't want to make use of my services but wants to chat...

Teach me something.
Tell me interesting facts.
Talk about science and space.

I love astrology, astronomy, learning about culture and how it has molded society today, fill me with information that I can actually pass on at a dinner table conversation and good ice breakers.

That will genuinely be much appreciated.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.